No announcement yet.

Koola's stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI koola. all your works are really inspiring. I am sure you heard it many times. most of your work and composition remind me of Alex roman's work. I was waiting for the day this could be done in almost realtime :-).. I have started my quest to learn unreal and all your updates keep me inspired. I wont pester you to make a tutorial because i know its kind of boring to make one lol. But would watch it for sure. if you made it .. But thanks for all the work and inspiration! And all the answers in the forums..

I got a question....do you use tessellation and displacement for any of your indoor scenes ?

Comment

Hey, man! is there some way to contact you in PM or by email? I would love to do an interview with you for 80.lv. Please reply if you have some time!

Comment

Koola could sell tutorials/courses (a bit like Grant Warwick). People are hyped lol it WOULD sell well I'm 100% sure! Keep up the good work man. I like to see you stuff!

Comment

Yup !

A very quick scene for testing the 4.8 dfao/dfgi.

https://youtu.be/slc--V2pi5c

UE4 - Speedtree by koola koola, sur Flickr

Comment

Very pretty, but the DFAO/GI artifacts are very apparent, Epic still has a lot of work to do to make it usable for scenes like this.

Comment

Maximum-Dev : Demands the latest BaseLightmass.ini settings
              I don't use specific BaseLightmass.ini no more, I only increases the indirect Lighting Quality until I get rids of most of the artifacts.

spacehawk : ...do you use tessellation and displacement for any of your indoor scenes ?
              Nope.

ZacD : ... but the DFAO/GI artifacts are very apparent, Epic still has a lot of work to do to make it usable for scenes like this.
              Yep, and the performance are not really great ... but it's so cool to not wait for the light baking^^ (especially for scenes with lots of trees).

Last edited by koola; 06-21-2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

You shameless art god! When I still try to reach your fist work, you pop-up with new one.... The shadows look alive! And the lightning is spot on! Keep them coming =)

Comment

wicked awesome! youre work motivated me to study unreal engine, thanks!

Comment

hi love your work
                    how can i contact you, i have a project and would love to hire you
                    please mail me at info(at)metricastudio.com.mx

Comment

Hi and thanks

I have fun with substance designer ...

UE4 - Substance designer by koola koola, sur Flickr

UE4 - Substance designer by koola koola, sur Flickr
                      ____________________________________________________________
                      https://twitter.com/Koola_UE4

Comment

Whoa? no way?
                        environment artist | VR Dev serriffe.com

Comment

pfrt I quit xD
                          how on earth did you do this?
                          Share with the community bro! We are all your friends

Comment

I can't believe this...
                            Thank you for motivating us to do even better work. This shows all possibilites with engine.
                            Project Fantasiam

Comment

That almost looks like a photo you never cease to amaze koola.
                              If you submit it on the marketplace I will buy it just so I can look at it

4.10 Update! -> [Community Project] WIP Weather & Ocean Water Shader
                              WIP Interactive Water Shader, WIP 2D Water Sim
                              WIP FFT Ocean w/ Foam, Quad-tree Infinite Ocean LOD

Comment

*PFFFFT!* Dang! Just fried my last good brain cell!!

Comment

Working...
                                X