Koola's stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Very inspiring works, thanks a lot for sharing, Koola!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Big fan of your work since the beginning of Unreal 4, seeing the way you enhance this engine, it's like we're not even using the same software!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really diggin the lighting in your new grain harvestor scene. Looks like a storm just passed and the setting sun is blasting its light one last time before nightfall. Good tones!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Inspiring work Koola! Thank you for sharing some of your techniques (and scenes) in here ^_^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Beautiful job as always Koola, thanks for continuing to inspire!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Such beauty... O.O ...much WOW!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi and thank you all !

Sunchaser :
    How are you able to get such nice dark shadows under the airconditioning machines without a strong (sun)light precence in the scene , for example.
    How on earth do you get everything so sharp ?

You need to lower the "Static Lighting Level Scale" value under Lightmass settings (I think I use 0.35 for this image).

EvertL :
    Could you possibly comment on how did you implement wind inside Speedtree projects? I seem to get no wind with Speedtree content using WindDirectionalSource during Matinee Movie.

You need to wait like 20s before the wind is fully active.

golemsmk :
    Can I have a question, how much RAM do I need to run this project? I have 32GB of RAM but look like it's not enough, run out of RAM all the time .

Weird, I have only 24Go ...

And here's my latest scene :

UE4 - Field by koola koola, sur Flickr

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can I have a question, how much RAM do I need to run this project? I have 32GB of RAM but look like it's not enough, run out of RAM all the time .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WHAT! How do you even do this! ITS BEEAAAUTIIFFUL!

At first I thought you simply posted some pictures of some pretty trees, BUT YOU CREATED THESE PRETTY TREES!

Great stuff man, I am really impressed! c:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Merci pour le projet de neige c'est cool de donné ca gratuitement tu gere mec.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really admire everything you've done, Koola. Your works have been a massive inspiration as well as motivation for learning UE4.

Could you possibly comment on how did you implement wind inside Speedtree projects? I seem to get no wind with Speedtree content using WindDirectionalSource during Matinee Movie.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied

Just want to show how Koola's PostFX looks good for metal objects close to the camera. Gun feels cold.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mootjuh View Post
    Still a shame, if there were LoDs those trees would be game ready.
    .... ok you are weird... they doesn't need to be

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still a shame, if there were LoDs those trees would be game ready.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mootjuh View Post
    It's s shame the snow trees do not make use of LoDs. It could increase performance significantly.
    why a shame ???? koola is an Environement & Lighting Artist . and as an hobby He decided to make beautiful scene . His main goal is to make things look gorgeous ( when he made those scene , Probably the main reason why he use UE4 is because it as one of the best / versatile / and complex real-time rendering engine with all the flow graph and shaders... I think that for him the most important is that it look good and run in real-time .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X