No announcement yet.

Koola's stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all thank you so much for all your work in ArchViz and for the downloadable scenes (including the old marketplace one).

I didn't even know this thread existed until now (knew about the old one).

You've really helped to inspire me in my own art projects and have taught me so much, so thank you once again and keep the great coming.
    | Artstation | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch |

Comment

And another snow scene.
      The scene project is available to download here (for UE 4.10.2) : https://mega.nz/#!EEB2UTBQ!FjF9JoBeC...0MIl0Ho86RW_SQ
      ----Edit---- I've uploaded it on mega, I hope it's better than dropbox
      It is not optimized at all and there are room for improvement, but maybe it can interest someone
      Thank you for this link

Edit : OK Sorry now the link work just fine
      Last edited by ChrisTm; 02-08-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

My bad ... it's fixed now.

Originally posted by ChrisTm View Post
        Thank you for this link

Edit : Mega ask me a decryption key ?

Comment

Amazing! Thank you, koola!

Comment

I'm afraid I still get the encryption key request, has anyone else made a download link yet?

EDIT : Was using wrong link - apologies.
            Last edited by joplin66; 02-08-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much Koola! I'll be studying this scene
              My Porfolio

Comment

Beautiful stuff, thank you so much for sharing

For the ground material, is there some reason you are not using Adaptive Tesselation, and instead setting Tesselation multiplier yourself?

Also, I would *love* to get hold of the project for the forest scene, or even just see the Substance materials...

Comment

Beautiful as always... I want moorreee....

Comment

The maga link gives error, anyone else experiencing the same?

Would really appreciate another link to download.

Thanks

Comment

Says the file has been removed

Comment

Originally posted by zerocdv View Post
                        The maga link gives error, anyone else experiencing the same?
                        Would really appreciate another link to download.
                        Thanks
                        I've removed the old mega link.
                        I have released the scene too fast and totally forgot about speedtree EULA.
                        But speedtree guys are really cool and they proposed to put the scene for free on their store, so you can get it here : https://store.speedtree.com/product/...e-project-ue4/
                        ____________________________________________________________
                        https://twitter.com/Koola_UE4

Comment

You sir, are a true master. The last time I was this blown away with CG was when I saw Alex Roman's "The Third & Seventh". And that was a while ago...

Comment

I had some free time . I took the SNOW MAP ( available for download ) then I came with this .

*( I made a little Snow Texture in Substance Designer )
                            *( I Relight using Only real-time lighting )
                            *( I Replaced the ground texture with mine )
                            *( I Added some emissive power on the snow of the original tree textures )

My version

My texture ( Previewed in Marmoset )

Original version ( from Koola )

I hope you like it
                            Last edited by 3dfxpro; 02-09-2016, 05:29 PM.

Comment

^ I like to see variations personally. If that's competition it seems to be quite friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by TYGABYTE
                                @3dfxpro I honestly much prefer the original! I think we should stick with learning from this project and not try and compete with the original
                                my goal wasn't to compete

like I said at the beginning of my post . ( I had some free time )
                                so decide to make a snow texture . then I wanted to put it somewere so I took the map from koola and putted my texture on it. then I start tweaking the thing
                                I was happy with the result, and at the end it looked good for me so I wanted to share it with koola to show him how his map served me as a Base for my texture .
                                and just to tell you something ...
                                ( one of my friend ( Lead Lighting artist at Ubisoft FR . and the other ( Lead Artist at Cloud Imperium ) told me that my work is very comparable to what koola did ( in term of graphic quality ) ( but still my goal is not to compare ( I am just 17 years old IM NOT A PRO ) just to say thank to koola in my own way )

Comment

Working...
                                X