Koola's stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow impressive work , as always !

ça déchire vraiment , merci du partage des informations sur tes scènes et bonne continuation

Comment

Thank you all

I did some optimizations and I manage to have a pretty good frame rate :

Comment

Originally posted by koola View Post
        Thank you all

I did some optimizations and I manage to have a pretty good frame rate :

Wow, ça, c'est une claque au visage.
        I'm looking at your work for a long time now and you still impress me every time, how are you doing this? Very inspiring!

Comment

Please make a video with this characters walking in the scene. I want to show to my father that this is not real life

Comment

Ha-ha! You're so good at this, koola. I tip my hat to the master, sir. Pure perfection.

Comment

I see some strong artifact over at the ocean and some other watery areas. I had the same thing when I set SSR quality to 100.
              Anyway, I'm so happy to keep seeing your work, it just refreshes my mind.
              Artstation
              Join the support channel
              Gumroad Store

Comment

Again, a subdivised plane with substance designer textures

UE4 - Substance designer by koola koola, sur Flickr

UE4 - Substance designer by koola koola, sur Flickr

Comment

Nice Koola. Looks good.

Comment

Words can't fully express how inspiring your work is. Thank you so much for sharing, and keep up the great work.

Comment

Hey Koola, do you create your own textures or do you get them from the internet? And did you model those rocks on the lava level yourself?
                      Last edited by Blueivy; 06-30-2015, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Oooo nice! Could we get a peek at your substance graphs by chance?

Comment

You're Alex Roman of UE4 mate

I've noticed youre playing a lot with DFAO/GI as opposed to fully baked GI. Do you consider that to be similar to say V-Ray RT? What attracts you to movable lights in your workflow?

Excellent work.

Comment

That's amazing! Continue with this "unreal" job man, we did love to see some tutorials on this, maybe some steps when you're creating!

Nice Work! Cheers!

Comment

Liking the snowy pictures!

Comment

How is your lighting so clean and realistic? Do you do you own lightmap UV's or let UE4 generate them? What are you lightmass settings to get this result? I am learning about lighting in UE4 and not getting anything close to this

Comment

Working...
                                X