GOLEM Entity Construction System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theevil128 View Post
    Hi, i have some questions regarding your golemcraft.

How many drawcalls has one golem?
    Are they good performance with dozen of golem's?
    What are your pc specs and FPS for such scene?
    So you ask me in my thread you will see such alienskin textures on your golem, is that even possible??? https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...041#post334041
    Is it possible to attach a particle systems/actor to golem? like here->
    Hi theevil128, sorry for the delayed response, been focused on the Save/Load Manager. To answer your questions, respectively,

Uses Instanced Static Meshes
    To be determined, but, its safe to assume maximum optimization techniques should be employed to include minimizing the number of Collage Construction Entities on screen.
    UE4 Recommended Specs
    Yes
    Yes
    GOD of DREAMs: A Unique FTPS/RPG Sandbox MMO

Comment

Originally posted by TechLord View Post
      Hi theevil128, sorry for the delayed response, been focused on the Save/Load Manager. To answer your questions, respectively,

Uses Instanced Static Meshes
      To be determined, but, its safe to assume maximum optimization techniques should be employed to include minimizing the number of Collage Construction Entities on screen.
      UE4 Recommended Specs
      Yes
      Yes
      Hello TechLord. First I want say that golem is very promising and I can imagine in my project. But even when it is not to hungry to hardware.
      That's a statement but it does not spell how many drawcalls a golem has.
      Even instanced mesh can have many drawcalls, but it also reduces not particularly.
      I hope you'll find away to keep it stable even at more golems.
      I look forward to it will be released and the community can help finding bugs or make suggestions for improvement.
      Good luck.
      Meshabyte @ CGTrader

Comment

Comment

The Bloxelizer is coming...

Comment

GOrganics

GOLEMCraft evolved out of Zombie Apocalypse Game Concept: Project Frankiestien using "Flesh Golem" for Zombies. The goal at the time was to attach different body parts to a humanoid skeletal mesh to create a variety of monsters. I didn't have body parts meshes on hand, so I used primitive geometry shapes. In developing the Collage Construction process, I envisioned assembling different types of abominations of both organic and non-organic objects, of various size, shape, design:

The Thing

The Worm That Walks
            Body of Bodies Elemental Golems

I'll will be revisiting GOrganics, now that I have my hands on the Creepy Organics Materials pack. Please cast your Vote in my 3D Poll to Make or Break the D. R I F T E R S, Open-World Survival Terror.
            Last edited by TechLord; 03-10-2017, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Not sure if you were involved in/ or know about this game that popped up in my steam ads today, but it's kinda what you were working towards for your monster morph thing? in a simplistic sense at least, but looks like fun anyway. Just in case it's relevant, Id thought Id share.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-au/game/atomega/

Comment

Originally posted by Djinghis View Post
                Not sure if you were involved in/ or know about this game that popped up in my steam ads today, but it's kinda what you were working towards for your monster morph thing? in a simplistic sense at least, but looks like fun anyway. Just in case it's relevant, Id thought Id share.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-au/game/atomega/
                Hi Djinghis, I'm not involved with Atomega. Wish I was lol. Cool Looking Game. I plan to work with more than just cubes. Thank you for the consideration.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X