Farmer's Cottage (Full render)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The lantern is way too bright, and it looks like the landscape's(or the ground mesh) lightmap resolution is too low because shadows are either non-existent or blotchy.

It will look really nice when you fix the lighting though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you use UE4's terrain editor any?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This render looks amazing. I really like it. Good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    At the moment 25fps which is due to really bad lighting organisation. I'm still trying to figure out how to create night sky and the grass is not final, I just like to add clutter

There's a lot I still need to figure out when optimising lights so that's my next step. That and altering the sky.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice work, the lighting's really nice, although having the lantern on while the sky's quite bright looks a little bit odd.

The foliage looks quite flat as well, particularly in that last shot, but that's pretty normal. What kind of framerate do you get?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Farmer's Cottage (Full render)

Farmer's Cottage (Full render)

My very quick asset demo of a farmer's cottage using Unreal Engine 4. In my R&D so far, I'm very happy with how UE4 is turning out. Helps reduce production time significantly. This took approximately 6 hours to complete using my pre-made assets - that's also taking into account that I'm still getting my head around UE4. With normal production pipelines using Maya and After Effects, I estimate it would have taken about 3 days to complete including render.

Last edited by Yun Khang Lai; 04-06-2014, 09:38 PM. Reason: Edited so my text makes more grammatical sense!
Working...
X