No announcement yet.

[FPS Game] UBERCOLD - Time moves only when you DON'T move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUPER COLD!... SUPER COLD!... SUPER COLD!...

Awesome work guys, looks like a blast to play + the benifit that I can get my slow-mo fix until at least SUPERHOT is released
    Regards,
    Benjamin D. Smith

Founder & CEO | Binary Sword Pty Ltd
    Currently working on: ODIN Tracker (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

wow, the gameplay looks really fun. Reminds me of max pain in a good way.
      Current Projects -Cat Interstellar
      Lead Developer - Ionized Games

Comment

m.orzelek great work done so far. Waiting for it's completion.
        Mariah Albert
        Android development Company

Comment

Dude, this is fun!
          I'm swearing a lot, but it's really fun.

Comment

Have enyone a fix for ubercold for unreal editor 4.61 or 4.70preview when i load the project in a new editor 4.61 or 4.70 the editor crashes
            i can load the project in editor 4.61 or 4.70 when i delete in the Blueprint/Bot/Check For Player/(make it empty) and then upgrade to 4.61 or 4.70 you can load the project
            without crash but when you add Check For Player again and closes the editor and load the editor again it crashes again

Comment

You did a good job I like it. Keep up the good work. How close are you to being completely done with this game?

Comment

Aa they finaly fixed it you can now upgrade to 4.7 preview 7 without crashing the editor
                any one have a fix for this three errors see picture
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Image4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1066611

Comment

o that wash easy to fix see picture for people ho dont no, and the first errors in gamehudwidget and endlevelwidget can be replaced by (remove from parent)
                  eveything is working without errors

Name:	Image5.jpg
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1066612
                  Last edited by fhl41; 02-17-2015, 11:23 AM.

Comment

@fhl41: Great job! Thank you for sharing. Really appreciate that. I hope you have much fun with our little game
                    UE4 blog: www.michalorzelek.com/blog/ - Tutorials, free content and more!

Comment

Yes its allot of fun to play i am still more playing then adding stuff Mr. Orzelek if you are still busy with ubercold an planning release that can you add a automatic weapon

Comment

i receive that error and he game is always on slow motion and doesn't change, any help plz?
                        after i finish lvl 1 the UI isnt responsive

Name:	error.jpg
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	1079624

Comment

you can replace that with REMOVE FROM PARENT

Comment

Max Payne is the greatest video game of ALL time.

Comment

I Fixed UBERCOLD TO UE4 4.9.1 i am not the brightest in blueprints but i think everything is correct there are no warnings or errors left allso (experimental) added weapon switching with number 1 and 2
                              and i am busy with knife switching numpad num 1 and num 2, and middle mouse button automatic shooting Hope you like it

Added some new stuff pickup item and inventory And coin system project is now for UE4 4.9.2

Added Some New Stuff, Blood Splatter and Blood vignette screen, and the Healthbar and this is all working when you get hit by Bot

Name:	2015-10-02_11-39-29.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1088571

Name:	2015-10-01_13-11-52.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	1088531
                              Last edited by fhl41; 11-09-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Added Patrolling AI FROM This developer https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...eprint-Only%29
                                i made The Ai that it Can shoot at you just like ubercold bot

HOTFIX the knife was not working, got it working again struggling with all the collisions settings i did the collision setting from
                                shootergame template but was not working all with ubercold, and the stab impulse i change

updated to UE4 4.10.1 and fixed collision stuff and collect coins

Download Here http://www.mediafire.com/download/ff...UE4_4.10.1.zip

Name:	2015-10-05_13-40-25.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1090824
                                Last edited by fhl41; 01-06-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X