Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Winchester model 1897

Last edited by starseeker; 07-04-2020, 05:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Latest video

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am making another video to showcase the level. This is only work in progress.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Amelia_P View Post

You can find voice acting services for free in sites like VOICE ACTING CLUB. They have auditions for paid and non paid jobs
    Thanks, I will check them out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    End level cutscene for a level in my game.

Would like to have voiceovers, if budget allows...
    You can find voice acting services for free in sites like VOICE ACTING CLUB. They have auditions for paid and non paid jobs

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://twitter.com/LindenerGames/st...869102080?s=20

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More screenies.

Its that time of the year....*play music*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    More screenies

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by James Daniel View Post
    It is a bit more than a year since the last post. Is the game out? Your last work posted, looked very good.
    I am back. I was very sick for a year, so I have to take an extended break. I restarted the project from about a month ago & have something to share. See video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is a bit more than a year since the last post. Is the game out? Your last work posted, looked very good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks really awsome! Great Character Building really cool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Screenshot Montage to be used on my newly created website.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First gameplay video with VOICE!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This week update. I manage to update all the game menu & gameplay to support a gamepad. At first, I wanted to be "lazy" & have both gamepad & mouse coexisting, which means mouse cursor on screen & activated even when you use controller but it doesn't work well, so I have to add some custom code to make detect one of mouse/gamepad is currently use, & make them work as appropriate, & also making the switch seamless.

I was resisting doing this because other than its a lot of work, its prone to bugs. i.e You can't use the gamepad if the game detects you are in mouse/keyboard mode & via visa. But I think I manage to make the code fairly elegant & not error/bug-prone, so I am happy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gamepad support added to the game. More work need to be done, but overall smooth. Wish gamepad interface is as straight forward as mouse for menu, but its not too bad.

The background is a placeholder. Need a better Background with less contrast, so the UI are more readable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X