Minecraft Replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minecraft Replica

So I pretty much know nothing about making a game, but I want to learn. So I decided it would be a good idea to attempt to recreate Minecraft in UE4, as a learning project. So far I have a character with simple animations and I just wanted to share what I have so far. Any words of advice would be very helpful.

AMD FX-6100 6-Core 3.3Ghz
    XFX Radeon HD 6870 1GB
    8GB RAM
    Seagate 1TB
    Asus M5A97 R2.0 AM3+
    Corsair M90 Mouse

Nice job dude!

Comment

Thanks!
      XFX Radeon HD 6870 1GB
      8GB RAM
      Seagate 1TB
      Asus M5A97 R2.0 AM3+
      Corsair M90 Mouse

Comment

It doesn't look like much apart from altering the Player Character with your own animations; It's a good starting point but I wouldn't call it a Game at the moment.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm trying to help out. In my forum signature, I have a few links to free books that I've written that should help give you an understanding to the Blueprints system so you can make your own game in your own time!
        KITATUS
        "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Oh don't worry about being harsh dude, it's criticism like that that I need. I know it's no where near a game, but this is the first thing in the engine that I managed to make without quitting out of frustration, so it's really just a starting point. And I'll definitely check out those links.
          XFX Radeon HD 6870 1GB
          8GB RAM
          Seagate 1TB
          Asus M5A97 R2.0 AM3+
          Corsair M90 Mouse

Comment

Working...
          X