www.Twitch.tv/BlinkTheory

Click image for larger version

Name:	DoguTextureBefore.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1433394

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Be showing how my Master Material works in a stream in about 10 mins....

come on by with any questions...I may not know the answer but come by anyways :P

Name:	MasterMaterialSS21518.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	337.9 KB
ID:	1429294

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool, love hack and slash games. Reminds me a bit of the afro samurai game from the ps3/360 generation, which was super fun. I like how you are documenting your progress while building this game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My 2 cents is that in Arkham Knight the battles with Batman and Robin where you could seamlessly switch between characters was in the 3 coolest gameplay mechanics ever and every hack'n slash/3rd person action game should have that mechanic, activate combo-> timeline time dilation reduction to slo-mo->possess->set view target with blend->timeline time dilation back to normal. You could pull it off I bet. Your game looks cool anyways, hopefully you can get it to release I'd buy it.
    Last edited by MikeRPG; 01-22-2018, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No platforming. I personally suck at racing games and my best example is Matrix 2 path of neo Where I'm fairly decent at combat games but I needed my friend to get through a level due to them putting in a racing level. My racing skills should not be judged in a combat game (much less impede my progression)...
    So there's a mini game or two to break up the fighting but platforming isn't one of them...

Just a outline in the postprocess for the cartoon shader...otherwise I just keep everything a bit more saturated then other games....My outline shader is from UDK years and years ago but Epic themselves have a tutorial on outline shaders that blow mine out of the water....

Be live streaming all week in the afternoons (starting in 3 mins) and late at night, if you've any questions come on by...

https://www.twitch.tv/blinktheory

Name:	shaderPic.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	1416929

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good work as always.
    Are there some platforming in the game or is this combat only ? And what cartoon shader are you using ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gonna start up a stream again - www.Twitch.tv/BlinkTheory
    do this daily in the afternoon and late at night...come by with any questions about UE4 and I'll do my best to help...

Here's how that boss and level ended up...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Неплохое окружение

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by L04D3D View Post
    I just watched your last video man! when you got to the part of the messy code, I lol'd, too funny, but the end result looked cool!, is this available on steam? might give it a blast!
    Yeah...that could certainly be cleaned up...whoops....That's from a year ago and I've still not cleaned it...once it works I just move on until I find a bug...lol...
    Anyways the game is not done yet...hopefully this year but I've been saying that for YEARS...so we'll see....

The daily streams should help a bit with keeping people in on the loop of the progress...speaking of which going to start one now...

www.Twitch.tv/BlinkTheory

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just watched your last video man! when you got to the part of the messy code, I lol'd, too funny, but the end result looked cool!, is this available on steam? might give it a blast!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gonna Stream today...Had the first Twitch Stream Yesterday went decent so Gonna try for real now...

We'll be making a small level and New Boss enemy - Come Join, Chat, and if you've any questions I can help with on Game Dev let me know...

Name:	SpiderBossWorkToday.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1411046

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So quick update....I'll be Twitch Streaming from now on when working on the game....so almost Daily...lots of afternoons and some late nights...
    Twitch is here - https://www.twitch.tv/blinktheory

I'm hoping to make the Twitch Streams Educational as well as Entertaining so Come over to the Twitch streams ask whatever questions you'd like and I'll try and help as much as I can...

If they help check out the Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/BlinkTheory as a thanks...

We'll finish the game no matter what...we've been working on it WAAAAYYY too long to not finish this game.
    anyways...Thanks

Name:	Old4.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	1410690

Name:	New.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	1410691

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When is this game coming out? I'll be honest I don't like hack and slash genre but I wanna buy it just to show my love.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=180]President[/MENTION] Thanks! Wow! Thats a lot to get through. What would you prefer to communicate by, through this forum thread or your youtube videos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X