Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My beginning to build a small, medieval world:

Hello there!

I'm working on my current project "medieval world" since a few days now, and I am indeed very proud on how far I am already.

Today I would like to share my progress with you all! It ain't much, but it's honest work, I guess. Ha!

I'm up for any advice you could give!

Stay healthy everybody and have a nice evening!

--- Well... so it seems like I can only upload pictures with a max size of around 800kb, the ones I have are around 4mb and skaling them down drags down the quality alot..
    So I'm gonna send a link to my Tweet where I uploaded the pictures: https://twitter.com/BigSkilledBear/s...65904434597893
    If you don't want to click on the link (out of trust reasons) you can have a look at my profile @ BigSkilledBear , I only have one tweet so you wouldn't have to look around long.

Why not attach a lower res pic here anyway? If not, then why not attach a vid / image on YouTube / Google-Drive...

Why?

Twitter / Facebook are increasingly getting blocked in countries (often the first thing to get blocked in workplaces).

Last edited by UnrealEnterprise; 02-22-2021, 08:14 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What are the BEST Unreal Tutorials / Docs? There are none tbh... Here's why
    Instead its better to just take projects apart (see the free 'creators' listed here)

Comment

-- Moved to Work In Progress section --
      I expected challenges - but I never thought they'd be so bad, so long, and so frequent.

Comment

Working...
      X