Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m actually working on a Sandbox FPS Open-World MMO Game called A Better World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] I’m actually working on a Sandbox FPS Open-World MMO Game called A Better World!

Hi gorgeous people,

For the last 5 months I’ve been working on an Sandbox Open-world MMO called A Better World that has some good and incredible features as an innovative taming system, tons of melee and ranged weapons including lighsabers, photorealistic graphics and overall good mechanics.
    I would like you to visit my site to know more about it, it is https://ograndiosolil.wixsite.com/abetterworld.
    You can donate funds to help me building the game by sending paysafecard codes to the e-mail: ograndiosolil@gmail.com.

Like the concept, but I guess I am just confused. Seems like you have a ton of things to say about the game but hardly any pictures or videos showing the progress? Also good idea to have the website, I dig it. However, watch your spelling and grammar. Especially on a website if you want people to take your game and studio serious. Other than that, will keep an eye out for progress! Keep it up dude!

Comment

Working...
    X