[UE4] Warrior Scene Collaboration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This is looking really nice so far mate, your attention to detail is outstanding! The lighting is awesome! Also the character concept is fantastic! I'll be watching this thread for sure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome scene, i'm loving it. Keep up the great work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wonderful atmosphere, and his character is coming along great! Looking forward to seeing it lit in the scene!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [UE4] Warrior Scene Collaboration

[UE4] Warrior Scene Collaboration

Hey, I wanna share some progress on a scene I'm currently working on. I"m doing a collaboration with Bao who's working on a warrior character at the moment (http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138052) and I'll do a scene for it. Someone from Crytek will rig the char, so collegue from Yager will animate it to make a little cutscene and another collegue from Yager will do VFX for us, so we have a nice little collaboration going on .

The scene still needs tons of polish, and a lot of cool ideas are still not in, that I'll definiately will work on next. Stuff like a door, cool ornaments, smaller details, texture polish, chains hanging down, some foliage, etc... . Tech is Unreal 4.

I'm looking forward to your feedback and will update this thread frequently, cheers!

Attached Files
Working...
X