[UE4] Warrior Scene Collaboration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UE4] Warrior Scene Collaboration

Hey, I wanna share some progress on a scene I'm currently working on. I"m doing a collaboration with Bao who's working on a warrior character at the moment (http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138052) and I'll do a scene for it. Someone from Crytek will rig the char, so collegue from Yager will animate it to make a little cutscene and another collegue from Yager will do VFX for us, so we have a nice little collaboration going on .

The scene still needs tons of polish, and a lot of cool ideas are still not in, that I'll definiately will work on next. Stuff like a door, cool ornaments, smaller details, texture polish, chains hanging down, some foliage, etc... . Tech is Unreal 4.

I'm looking forward to your feedback and will update this thread frequently, cheers!

Attached Files
    Environment Artist at YAGER in Berlin, Germany
    Working on the warrior collaboration

Wonderful atmosphere, and his character is coming along great! Looking forward to seeing it lit in the scene!
    Game Developer @ LODZERO - My Twitter | tomlooman.com UE4 samples & tutorials | C++ Survival Game (Open-Source)

Comment

Awesome scene, i'm loving it. Keep up the great work.
      W3 Studios

Comment

This is looking really nice so far mate, your attention to detail is outstanding! The lighting is awesome! Also the character concept is fantastic! I'll be watching this thread for sure.

Comment

Hello Friends! Coming along nice Lenz! Call me if you need any additional support with this

Cheers!
          Check out UNREAL 4 Lighting Academy
          https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ng-like-that-)

Comment

Fantastic Scene lenzmonath. I am very excited to see what you will show us next with your project. Be sure to keep us updated as you progress along in the development of this Warrior scene! Have a great day!

Comment

Really well done! I'd love to see some materials/maps behind the scenes shots.

Comment

Awesome!!!
                Can't wait to see the warrior on the scene, his face is very realistic
                WIP Action Game -The Admin-

Comment

Small update to my scene :

Comment

Sorry for double post but:

Small update with some new props

Last edited by lenzmonath; 10-06-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Hey Guys! Since i don't want to create a new thread i will hijack this one... guess it shouldn't be a problem since we are doing a collab Just wanted to say that Sarah.Mai and Deadalus will also join on this and I guess they might post some screens in this thread too. Really loving the new subsurface profile! WIP though

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Bao92; 10-25-2014, 05:39 PM.
                      Character Artist @Ninja Theory

Comment

Now thats what I am taling about! Awesome improvements man. Yeah...we still gotta figure out the source control stuff (so any tips are greatly appreciated^^) but this will get niiiice ^__^
                        Check out UNREAL 4 Lighting Academy
                        https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ng-like-that-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bao92 View Post
                          Hey Guys! Since i don't want to create a new thread i will hijack this one... guess it shouldn't be a problem since we are doing a collab Just wanted to say that Sarah.Mai and Deadalus will also join on this and I guess they might post some screens in this thread too. Really loving the new subsurface profile! WIP though

just....wow!
                          Portfolio

Comment

Finally more professionals are joining the fray, and fellow Polycounters to boot! Subscribed!
                            Programmer, Rigger, Animator - Demo Reel 2015 - My RnD / WIP thread - www.dennylindberg.com
                            Worked on: Kitten'd - Guardians of Valor (Android, iOS)

Comment

great. can you tell us more tecnical informations?
                              || DigitalTRX | C4DGames ||

Comment

Working...
                              X