No announcement yet.

Allison Road - Survival Horror

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent a PM, I am a 3d Artist with a background in Game Design, Unreal, Maya, Zbrush etc. if there is an opportunity and your team could use the extra help, I would like to contribute to your game if possible. Seems like a very fun project!

Comment

Hey guys

We just gave a first look at some ideas we have for our outdoor environments & at another character of the game, figured I'd post them here as well.
      Hope all is well with y'all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AllisonRoad_LakesideCabin_exterior_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	608.5 KB
ID:	1091066

Name:	AR_CliffEdge.jpg
Size:	513.5 KB
ID:	1091067

Name:	AR_ForestStatue.jpg
Size:	544.9 KB
ID:	1091068

Name:	AllisonRoad_Forest_Abyss_WIP2.jpg
Size:	364.9 KB
ID:	1091069

Name:	hana_full_v01_01.jpg
Size:	486.4 KB
ID:	1091070

Name:	hana_partl_v01_01.jpg
Size:	569.6 KB
ID:	1091071
      Attached Files
      Unreal Forum Thread
      Allison Road on Twitter
      Allison Road Facebook page

Comment

Hell yes!! This project is going to kick so much *** Keep up the awesome work. I seriously cannot wait to play!!

Comment

Yeah, This just keeps getting better. It's awesome to watch the progression.
          Current Projects -Cat Interstellar
          Lead Developer - Ionized Games

Comment

thanks guys!!
            Unreal Forum Thread
            Allison Road on Twitter
            Allison Road Facebook page

Comment

I have to go out on a limb here and be a critically negative source of feedback as I feel its something that needs to be related to you.

I like the whole idea behind the game but personally, what made P.T. so great to me was the big sense of mystery, false sense of familiarity, anticipation, and the cloaking/slow-introduction of Lisa. I can only hope this game has a ton going for it since the monsters/ghosts are being showed all for us to see. I feel as if there is a smaller incentive now to play the game because I know exactly (or have a wider idea than I feel I should) about the monsters/ghosts I will be facing. That is why I don't think pulling the rabbit out of the hat on enemy design was a good idea; I don't feel it works in favor of any horror developer. Mystery and surrealism is best found in a horror game and all these screenshots of the creatures, whether entirely place-holder or not sort of ruins that before going into it. I'm not saying we don't need to have some screenshots but things are best left to the imagination because that is where the deepest fears truly breed from.

Comment

Kinda gutted bout the kickstarter, but great news about the deal with Team 17. You still planning to do the ebook? Was looking forward to get an insight to your workflow

Comment

Just curious about the setting. It seems like the main character is going to be part of the story given that he has a voice in your prototype footage. The setting appears to be in the UK with the Met Police letter and the UK-style power sockets, but the character's accent is American, is this relevant to the story or just due to the voice actor providing the dialogue for the prototype?

Beautiful environments by the way, and I like the way you build the tension up. Do you intend for this to be like Silent Hill or Amnesia with actual enemies that must be fought/avoided (I noticed you could choose to equip the meat cleaver, but wasn't sure if this was for combat or puzzle-solving), or more puzzle-based/exploratory with chills aplenty?

Comment

Well done with getting a publisher exciting news
                    Check out the horror themed adventure game RELAPSE

Comment

Congratulations on the whole Team17 thing!! Looking forward to playing this
                      [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Well. I hate this theme XD
                        But the graphics are outstanding. Wish to see more about how you guys sculpt the envi and creas!

Comment

I used to love Team17, then they started milking Worms, Worms 2, Worms Yeah, Worms Again, Oh no! More Worms.... I hope there aren't too many worms in your game

Comment

Is this project dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Winterstone View Post
                              Is this project dead?
                              https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1380094

They have a publisher now and are keeping everything hush, hush....

Comment

Chris, if this project is canceled it would be such a huge loss! I really hope that it will be finished and that you can reap the rewards for all your hard work! I`m sorry if the project didn't go as planned under the leader ship of TEAM 17 or for what ever reason it "stopped", but here is a link to the sad news for anyone that would like to know more: http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/5/1186...-t-is-canceled

Looking forward to your final statement and hope its good news! Best of luck to you Chris!

Comment

Working...
                                X