Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realtime Dynamic GI + Reflections + AO + Emissive plugin - AHR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ask questions alright let's do that. I found this video from your channel. It was a pain to find since it wasn't in your uploaded list.
    http://youtu.be/JtB3dYE05Ko
    So what is edge ray?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by cadviz View Post
      Hey [MENTION=9166]RyanTorant[/MENTION]
      Please;
      I'm repeating my request to upload the interior project shown in the image...

      Guys; had anybody tried AHR with an exterior / interior scene and got a decent reasonable rendering result..!!? please do post your images.. thank you all
      Hey, sorry for the delay, have been extremely busy. Will check if I still have that scene

      Originally posted by Themanwithideas View Post
      Ask questions alright let's do that. I found this video from your channel. It was a pain to find since it wasn't in your uploaded list.
      http://youtu.be/JtB3dYE05Ko
      So what is edge ray?
      Oh, ignore that, was just playing around and made that video to show a friend. Just some tests with blender
      EDIT: Actually, I'm curious, how did you found that video ? Cause iirc I made it link only (it was an inside joke with a friend about and idea that never worked out), so, hacker detected :P ?
      Last edited by RyanTorant; 11-29-2016, 05:50 PM.

      Comment


      • Google+ link under about you have a google+ account listed so there it was top of the page. But I only looked for it because it showed up in my subscriptions and I had watched it. Sorry dude I didn't know it was top secret.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Themanwithideas View Post
          Google+ link under about you have a google+ account listed so there it was top of the page. But I only looked for it because it showed up in my subscriptions and I had watched it. Sorry dude I didn't know it was top secret.
          No problems, you're off the hook for this one
          On a less happy note, the ***#@##**** at my university moved exams around (again) and I know have two different exams (operative systems and computer networks) on the same ***#*#**@@@ day, ao I'll disappear from here at least until the 20th D:

          Comment


          • Lol have fun with that, good luck dude.

            Comment


            • Incredible work with AHR; well done! I rely heavily on dynamic GI for my projects and I've worked with both your solution and VXGI. Right now VXGI is the only solution that produces the right results for my work, but yours is most definitely an extremely impressive piece of engineering!

              I do have some questions about use case and such, and I'll send some screenshots around tuesday or wednesday comparing vxgi and AHR. For now, I hope you have a wicked holiday and crush those exams!!
              My Patreon Page!

              Comment


              • Well everyone, I have news.
                I'll start working on a new project, that I can't really talk much about right now, and that means that I'll be putting this on indefinite hold. I'll still be here to answer questions, but I won't be coding anything new for AHR anytime soon.
                It's been a ride people, and I hope I can continue it soon. I'm extremely grateful for all the support this last 3 years.
                Also, I encourage anyone that feels adventurous enough and it's interested to continue this work. I'll try to provide as much support as possible.

                Thanks everyone, and have a great 2017.
                Ryan out

                Comment


                • Until next time then. Feel free to post anytime.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RyanTorant View Post
                    Well everyone, I have news.
                    I'll start working on a new project, that I can't really talk much about right now, and that means that I'll be putting this on indefinite hold. I'll still be here to answer questions, but I won't be coding anything new for AHR anytime soon.
                    It's been a ride people, and I hope I can continue it soon. I'm extremely grateful for all the support this last 3 years.
                    Also, I encourage anyone that feels adventurous enough and it's interested to continue this work. I'll try to provide as much support as possible.

                    Thanks everyone, and have a great 2017.
                    Ryan out
                    You've been hired by someone I hope? Someone should, have fun!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Themanwithideas View Post
                      Until next time then. Feel free to post anytime.
                      Will try to
                      Originally posted by Frenetic Pony View Post
                      You've been hired by someone I hope? Someone should, have fun!
                      No really, but thanks!

                      Comment


                      • Hi Guys! Are there any executable demo about this, just to try?

                        Thanks!

                        Comment


                        • So is this still alive or is it dead?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RyanTorant View Post
                            Well everyone, I have news.
                            Also, I encourage anyone that feels adventurous enough and it's interested to continue this work. I'll try to provide as much support as possible.
                            PM me if possible as i am very interested in continuing your work but i may need a little guidance through the whole system to get me started
                            Last edited by dragonCASTjosh; 01-05-2017, 06:05 AM.

                            Comment


                            • is a chance to try this AHR on UE 4.14.2 or 4.14.3?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dvd.kh View Post
                                is a chance to try this AHR on UE 4.14.2 or 4.14.3?
                                Once I get an understanding on how its working, I plan make a build using the release branch at the time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X