No announcement yet.

Realtime Dynamic GI + Reflections + AO + Emissive plugin - AHR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry, but those changes are for what? better graphics? i'm really new to this :P

Comment

Originally posted by pr0ace View Post
      Im sorry, but those changes are for what? better graphics? i'm really new to this :P
      Realistic lighting that's also easier to use and fast to get results

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
        Realistic lighting that's also easier to use and fast to get results
        oh thank you viper!

Comment

Sorry for the radio silence guys, working really hard. Will have more news soon. Ryan out

Comment

Just wondering why Epic isnt merging powers with you and kickstart from what you have achieved, rather than doing their own from ground up GI research?

Comment

Originally posted by janpec View Post
              Just wondering why Epic isnt merging powers with you and kickstart from what you have achieved, rather than doing their own from ground up GI research?
              Do you have a link where they say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Errvald View Post
                They haven't explicitly said they weren't going to merge ahr into the engine, but I have been following the dfgi discussion and there hasn't been much talk about it, if any.

Comment

Originally posted by _cDub View Post
                  They haven't explicitly said they weren't going to merge ahr into the engine, but I have been following the dfgi discussion and there hasn't been much talk about it, if any.
                  DanielW from EPIC who developed the DFGI stopped working on it a month ago.

Comment

Can't wait to see some new results. If I was better at programming/compiling I would try it now though last time I tried I just had a odd version of 4.x more then likely me either overlooking instuctions or missing something along the way though I am the main engine tinkier in my company. Had LPV working rather well back in like 4.4/4.5 might go back to that for now. Asked my programmer to pull the AHR repo but I don't know if he ever did. Still can't wait to see the updates. Also take a brake when you need I know what it's like working on one thing way to long. I have one scenee that I have 4 variations of it after 40 hours of working on it and still not sadisfied lol yay for perfectionism and ADHD for the win...>_<? lol
                    Demented owner and founder of NeoSpawn Games
                    Current Project: Project Yami (place holder title) Next-Gen Fighter using UE4
                    FanPage: www.facebook.com/NeoSpawnGames
                    Official(under construction): www.neospawngames.net
                    Personal FB: http://www.facebook.com/Keiyentai
                    LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/Keiyentai

Comment

Originally posted by Errvald View Post
                      Its on their roadmap, you can check on Trello.

Comment

Just gonna drop this here,...
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ahr4_8_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1083658
                        Talk you people in a couple days

Comment

Going to put out another demo?

Comment

Originally posted by _cDub View Post
                            Going to put out another demo?
                            Actually not, that's my internal test scene. Check the image again and see if you notice something different ...

Comment

Originally posted by RyanTorant View Post
                              Actually not, that's my internal test scene. Check the image again and see if you notice something different ...
                              Assets: Military Ammunition (Released)
                              Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)
                              Projects: Giants Of Destruction

Comment

Does this mean you're being absorbed by Epic? What are you going to spend your million dollars on?
                                GTX 980 Ti ยท Intel i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz

Comment

Working...
                                X