Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAN_ View Post
    Oh hey Ryan. How you doin' ?

Glad to hear that your exams are over. Don't forget to take a break every now and then
    Hey man, yeah, exams over for now, start classes again tomorrow. Luckly I have less courses this semester, so should be more relaxed.
    I know, I know, need to chill out from time to time, but have so many ideas that I feel I'm wasting time if I'm not working. Catch what I mean? True to be told, I've been taking it slow this week, playin world of tanks, witcher 3, etc, so guess that's my vacations ;D
    In any case, things are looking good. A bit stuck with the sampling stuff, but think it shouldn't be that hard to crack.
    Last edited by RyanTorant; 08-02-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

I've been following this thread for nearly a year now, and it's awesome to see how far this has progressed in that time!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanTorant View Post
        playin world of tanks
        Oh,I love that game,I'm playing that game for over 4 years. Btw you deserve your vecation.
        Assets: Military Ammunition (Released)
        Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)
        Projects: Giants Of Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by Blue man View Post
          Oh,I love that game,I'm playing that game for over 4 years. Btw you deserve your vecation.
          I have a love-hate relationship with it. Credit income after tier viii is a joke (if you don't have premium, that is), so winning a match and still loosing money can be a pain. Fun though

Comment

I have a love-hate relationship with it. Credit income after tier viii is a joke (if you don't have premium, that is), so winning a match and still loosing money can be a pain. Fun though
            I love new domination mode but you also get small amount of money.

We went way off the topic haha
            Plugins: BlueManBPFunctionLibrary C++ plugin (Free), Blue Man Vehicle AI Plugin (Released), Air Resistance C++ Plugin (WIP), Blue Man Vehicle Physics Plugin (Marketplace)

Comment

I love new domination mode but you also get small amount of money.

We went way off the topic haha
              Haha yeah. My user is pachesantiago, add me and we can platoon maybe.
              Anyway, I'm making progress with the tracing stuff, hope to have it working by the end of the week

Comment

Great to hear that you at least play games to relax

By the way, 4.9 is coming around it seems and as far as I know AHR for 4.8 isn't still around right ? So you plan to jump directly to 4.9 ?
                ArtStation

General Development Blog

Comment

Originally posted by TAN_ View Post
                  Great to hear that you at least play games to relax

By the way, 4.9 is coming around it seems and as far as I know AHR for 4.8 isn't still around right ? So you plan to jump directly to 4.9 ?
                  I'm considering that, 4.9 seems that would also require a good deal of changes, so maybe better wait till 4.9 and do them all.
                  For now, things are coming along good, hope to have something to show by the end of the week

Comment

I'm considering that, 4.9 seems that would also require a good deal of changes, so maybe better wait till 4.9 and do them all.
                    For now, things are coming along good, hope to have something to show by the end of the week
                    Can't wait! I have been following your work to apply it for the vision of architecture in real time. Keep the hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSkar View Post
                      Can't wait! I have been following your work to apply it for the vision of architecture in real time. Keep the hard work!
                      Will do! Plus, archviz is one of the best case scenarios for this, easy to manage the voxel grid

Comment

Will do! Plus, archviz is one of the best case scenarios for this, easy to manage the voxel grid
                        Or room based dungeons games

Comment

I just discovered console command for Ahr - r.AHRBlurpasses (I'm not sure if that is the correct name)
                          If you set that to 10 or higher you can get rid off some artifacts but it cost some performance.

Comment

I just discovered console command for Ahr - r.AHRBlurpasses (I'm not sure if that is the correct name)
                            If you set that to 10 or higher you can get rid off some artifacts but it cost some performance.
                            Yeah, I'm also working on improving performance and quality of the blur. A lot of passes look really smooth, but you loose edge details and get bleeding(not even talking about performance). The blur that is on my build handles edges a lot better, and I'm gonna convert it to a compute shader so I can use shared memory. Should be a really nice speedup
                            EDIT: Think I should put a list of console parameters, there a few of them
                            Last edited by RyanTorant; 08-06-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

AHR features include:
                              • Scalable quality
                              • Fully dynamic scenes
                              • 1 bounce indirect illumination
                              • 1 bounce reflections
                              • Flexible material model
                              • “Free” (no performance hit over standard GI, just reuses samples) AO
                              • Unlimited emissive materials with soft shadows
                              Nice, RyanTorant.
                              I hope you can make it better.
                              If you need fund, please open Kickstarter.
                              I'll help you as much as I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X