X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Pokemon Fan Game

Hi everyone

I am working on a Pokemon Fan Game !

So lately, I have been looking at the new Pokemon games and all I can say is that I got pretty disappointed ...
    It surely doesn't match what I would be expecting as a kid for the future of this franchise.

That is why I want to create different vision of this game drawn out of my head while although keeping the nostalgia vibe of the first Generation.

I am not gonna dive into details for now. I have a pretty precise idea of what I want to achieve that I will be exposing along the project advancement.
    The main goal of this project is to make a legit trailer of the game, as if it was being commercialized.

Here is a screenshot of the game at this point, and an artwork :

Click image for larger version  Name:	pkmn.jpg Views:	0 Size:	183.6 KB ID:	1763242Click image for larger version  Name:	pkmnArt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	254.1 KB ID:	1763243

I am learning Unreal from scratch, everything that you see is me playing around with the engine trying to figure things out.
    I am trying to set some basic systems like AI, wind in the trees, foliage and so one...
    Then I'll jump to a wave of Asset production so I can show you guys some cool stuff

Anyway, Ill bring some news and details when I have cool things to share, I hope you appreciate it
    Last edited by GhostInTheCommu; 05-29-2020, 06:38 AM.

Here is a quick video recorded on the flight with my phone, While I figure out how to record it the right way ...

Comment

Working...
    X