Escape Condition (WIP) - Time travel shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escape Condition (WIP) - Time travel shooter

current: integrating some weather blueprints, this one is taken from the Birch Set asset on Marketplace by Dave Berg

YT VIDEO

For a while now, I've been working on the prototype for 'Escape Condition,' a time travel/philosophy game where the player must investigate and eliminate sources of a virus that is infecting the air, water, and population of their world.

Currently, I'm rounding out environment blueprints, as the world changes dynamically based on the player's progress in a given mission.
    Working on Escape Condition - A philosophy adventure game

Integrating the mission component asset from the marketplace by Nocte

Comment

Working a lot on mission objectives, so Unreal making the "materialize" material pack free for the month came in handy. I integrated it right away on a test basis for when a player completes an objective and is rewarded with a newly accessible terminal:

Comment

Added
        in flooding, when the floodwater is acidic it quickly erodes vulnerable surfaces

Comment

Starting to work on digital paintings, which will form back drops when a player visits vendor locations throughout the game:

Comment

Updating the time travel device with assets from the free-for-June Science Laboratory pack:

Comment

Tons of weapons and class updates, full breakdown of class mechanics coming within a week, here's a preview of MODERN weapons which are guns we recognize from today:

Comment

I've been working on art and gameplay for 2 of the 9 timelines in the game, up next is the third future alternative (Utopia) so I'm scouring the marketplace and turbosquid for some good kitbashing assets:

CYBERPUNK

FUTURE WARZONE

Highres of Future Warzone environment:
                http://escapecondition.com/imgs/high...one_081820.png

Comment

First lighting pass, still learning some of the techniques to use but it's approaching the look I want:

Comment

More cyberpunk work, almost done with the kit for this world entirely (still need to work out some building materials and create a couple of occlusion props)

Comment

Working on building and environmental transformations for Cyberpunk timeline. Buildings will change their materials during each timeline jump.

Comment

Working...
                      X