Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like your missing the entire plugins folder, hence nothing to get references, ptrs, inherit from etc.
    Tek LLC a personal Candaian Company running BlenderTek & UnrealTek is currently looking for help to bring back submarine simulator gaming with a new genre of sub sims: Cold War! (1945-1991) Operation: Trident SubSim Dev Diary Thread - Donations

Comment

¿Is there any way to combine Simul truesky with OceanProject?

Comment

Originally posted by Nsomnia View Post
        Sounds like your missing the entire plugins folder, hence nothing to get references, ptrs, inherit from etc.
        Oh my. You are spot on.
        It seems when you zip up a level, it does not include any plugin folders! Great to know :/

Thx for that, works perfectly now

Comment

Originally posted by Coniunctiolight View Post
          ¿Is there any way to combine Simul truesky with OceanProject?
          The trusky plugin is a mess don't even waste you're time. Have you tried these this things first before asking multiple times?
          Tek LLC a personal Candaian Company running BlenderTek & UnrealTek is currently looking for help to bring back submarine simulator gaming with a new genre of sub sims: Cold War! (1945-1991) Operation: Trident SubSim Dev Diary Thread - Donations

Comment

You Project no Work ! Unreal engine 12.2

blocked

Click image for larger version

Name:	vwvwwvvw.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	1108080

Please update ^^

Thank.
            AVM: Ark Vehicles Mod available on the workshop! (File not available) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=517462277#

Comment

your project not work on the latest version its been 20 minutes that his stuck on loading ^^
              AVM: Ark Vehicles Mod available on the workshop! (File not available) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=517462277#

Comment

Originally posted by NessimYOUDAS View Post
                your project not work on the latest version its been 20 minutes that his stuck on loading ^^
                If you look even one page back or have used unreal before or done work on heavy engines like unreal you'd know its compiling about ten thousands d shaders plus your engine shaders most likely. Let it sit. Go have a coffee have a CIG and come back. It'll be running.

Comment

Ah, when I open the project it compille all shader? so its takes time? okay I'll leave
                  Thank men

Comment

Originally posted by NessimYOUDAS View Post
                    Ah, when I open the project it compille all shader? so its takes time? okay I'll leave
                    Thank men
                    Yeah the project contains over 10,000 shaders and the engine is up there too if your opening for the first time. Think how long a material with 30 instructions takes to compile... and multiply by hundreds and hundreds.

Comment

of course xD

Comment

Originally posted by DotCam View Post
                        When 4.12.2 comes out I will recompile the project and upload to GitHub, along with some major upgrades to the SkyDome.
                        Awesome can't wait to see it!

Comment

Hi!

I've been using the community ocean water shader for my own project for some time now. So far it's been great, and the updates have been much welcomed. I do have some questions though, about some problems I've been encountering, hopefully someone here can help?

The biggest problem I'm having at the moment is the jittery rubberbanding I'm having when my ship is moving. (As this video should hopefully demonstrate https://youtu.be/dx5p_3fJtYg?t=741 at around the 12:20 mark) Any idea what's causing this or how I'd go about reducing it? Whilst I'm not the lead blueprint guy for my project, I should still be able to answer any questions about it. We're not using the same propulsion system that is included in the ocean project, although I think the one we have is similar.

Any help, thoughts, or advice is appreciated, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackseno View Post
                            Hi!

I've been using the community ocean water shader for my own project for some time now. So far it's been great, and the updates have been much welcomed. I do have some questions though, about some problems I've been encountering, hopefully someone here can help?

The biggest problem I'm having at the moment is the jittery rubberbanding I'm having when my ship is moving. (As this video should hopefully demonstrate https://youtu.be/dx5p_3fJtYg?t=741 at around the 12:20 mark) Any idea what's causing this or how I'd go about reducing it? Whilst I'm not the lead blueprint guy for my project, I should still be able to answer any questions about it. We're not using the same propulsion system that is included in the ocean project, although I think the one we have is similar.

Any help, thoughts, or advice is appreciated, thanks!
                            This is online? Steam? Have you updated the net-rate and done any optimization? Have you tried LAN to eliminate wireless/ping issues?
                            [MENTION=5439]DotCam[/MENTION]/TK

I've meant to ask this for a while. When I posted a development log video I got a copyright warning saying the waves sound was owned by someone. Were you aware we cant distrubute the ocean wave sound loop?
                            Last edited by Nsomnia; 06-12-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsomnia View Post
                              This is online? Steam? Have you updated the net-rate and done any optimzations? Have you tried LAN to eliminate wireless/ping issues?
                              All good questions! Sorry I realise I was a little vague. This was an online test hosted via a listen server. I'm about as unfamiliar with net-rate as possible, but I will do some googling. By LAN d'you mean using a VPN service like Hamachi?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackseno View Post
                                All good questions! Sorry I realise I was a little vague. This was an online test hosted via a listen server. I'm about as unfamiliar with net-rate as possible, but I will do some googling. By LAN d'you mean using a VPN service like Hamachi?
                                I mean 2 people in aroom together so your ping is 1ms. It look like ping rate to me or not updating enough.

Update/net-rate read the post a guy made a few pages back sorry I cant find it but basically pump up how often it updates your networks tuff in replicated bluerpints significantly he had a similar issue and fixed it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X