Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm using UE 4.11 and Windows 10. Had no issues with OceanProject in 4.10. But seems like it could be an issue with VS 2015, as I run one without any updates and on my other PC I use VS2015 with update 2.

Minimap is just a camera actor, with this setup:

Click image for larger version

Name:	minimap.png
Views:	1
Size:	394.8 KB
ID:	1104450

Hope that helps
    Best regards,
    Gøran Myrland

Misc Games AS
    miscgames.no

Comment

Originally posted by TK-Master View Post
      [MENTION=38313]Woober[/MENTION]
      I'm not sure what is happening there, does this only happens in a packaged build?
      Yeah, its only happens with the packaged build. I'm suspecting it could be something with the VS 2015, but I havent been able to pinpoint what that could be yet!
      Best regards,
      Gøran Myrland

Misc Games AS
      miscgames.no

Comment

Originally posted by Woober View Post
        After updating to UE 4.11.1, the water is missing when I compile it. I tried on two different computers, and the problem happens on both computers. Water works fine in editor.

The water works in my minimap, but not where it should be.

Any idea what could be the problem?
        the problem is due to trueSKY. I have the same problem. How to solve I do not know yet

Comment

I was also thinking that, I'll forward this problem to Roderick and see if he has any idea
          Best regards,
          Gøran Myrland

Misc Games AS
          miscgames.no

Comment

Hi!

I was wondering if any progress has been made on supporting DoF Bokeh post processing? My application is quite reliant on both this water shader as well as the Bokeh post processing effect. Guassian blur just doesn't look that good

Comment

Any plans on having buoyancy working on mobile with https://github.com/ufna/VaOceanMobile ?

Comment

Thank for Your a hard work!!!
                NEED add Character Swim Volume and Ship Swim Volume (Physics is different), and fish/animals a underwater ways Volumes(IS optional). And dead zones, instead glass wall.
                Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timsan View Post
                  Hi!

I was wondering if any progress has been made on supporting DoF Bokeh post processing? My application is quite reliant on both this water shader as well as the Bokeh post processing effect. Guassian blur just doesn't look that good
                  Here, try this.
                  Attached Files

4.10 Update! -> [Community Project] WIP Weather & Ocean Water Shader
                  WIP Interactive Water Shader, WIP 2D Water Sim
                  WIP FFT Ocean w/ Foam, Quad-tree Infinite Ocean LOD

Comment

Is there a list of what files/content are needed for just waves + buoyancy? I haven't worked out how to put these waves into my current project.

Comment

I finally learned how the distorting effects are done with normals in the refraction, very clever. I need to figure out how to make a swirl distortion effect like in submarine movies when theyre behind the sub.
                      Tek LLC a personal Candaian Company running BlenderTek & UnrealTek is currently looking for help to bring back submarine simulator gaming with a new genre of sub sims: Cold War! (1945-1991) Operation: Trident SubSim Dev Diary Thread - Donations

Comment

How do i install the plugin? I placed it into Game/plugin/ but he doesnt recognize it. I cant even add a Plugin under Plugins.
                        Wishlist us on steam! -> Countryballs: Modern Ballfare
                        Join Discord

Comment

Originally posted by MajekPL View Post
                          How do i install the plugin? I placed it into Game/plugin/ but he doesnt recognize it. I cant even add a Plugin under Plugins.

Its installed, you justneed the materials etc. unless your just using the buoyancy components. Do you have plugins/private/balh.cpp in your content browser (turn on plugin content and engine content in the display settings first)
                          Tek LLC a personal Candaian Company running BlenderTek & UnrealTek is currently looking for help to bring back submarine simulator gaming with a new genre of sub sims: Cold War! (1945-1991) Operation: Trident SubSim Dev Diary Thread - Donations

Comment

Originally posted by reneberwanger View Post

I really think it was a great job done here. But I think you should focus on clean and optimize, instead of increasing the features. And I really can help.
                            That is unbelievable!!! Great!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBudgie View Post
                              That is unbelievable!!! Great!
                              Thank You.

I´m working on Storm Ocean right now.
                              That Will be like the Waves will move. The visual need much work, but the movement its ok now.
                              Just for reference, that cube is 2x2x2 meters.

YouTube:Coruja Games
                              Twitter:@_corujagames
                              Facebook:@corujagames
                              Instagram:@_corujagames

Comment

Originally posted by Nsomnia View Post
                                Its installed, you justneed the materials etc. unless your just using the buoyancy components. Do you have plugins/private/balh.cpp in your content browser (turn on plugin content and engine content in the display settings first)
                                the point is i migrated it into my project. i recompiled my project but the plugin doesnt show up, thats why i cant open the bp_ocean. am i missing any important thing?
                                Wishlist us on steam! -> Countryballs: Modern Ballfare
                                Join Discord

Comment

Working...
                                X