Clear All

• replied
    Hey Zero...

AS the title says "
    [Community Project] WIP Weather & Ocean Water Shader"

It will not be for sale.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree, this engine is in need of a kick *** ocean with physics, i will buy when it hits asset store.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I made it to 87% just now, lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, i have been trying to download this as zip file, but it always stops and there is no resume. I made it to 99% once. Does anyone have a link with resume please? My internet is only 2.5mbits, thanks..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still very impressive! Great job guys!! Any update on the 4.13 version?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RedSaturnSix View Post
    Heck i'd pay $50 for it on the marketplace if it meant I didn't have to install this stuff manually in such a messy manor.
    I would also pay for this asset. Comparing this asset to the only ocean water shader in the shop, this asset reflects the $150 price tag more.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does anyone use it in 4.13 ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TK-Master View Post
    Hey everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while but I'm still working on the project in my free time as always

Here is my first attempt at energy-based foam generation.
    The foam is generated from the ocean spectrum and has coverage, decay rate and wave velocity range parameters.

512x512 FFT grid running on the GPU (@ ~2ms).

Note that the shader here is by no means final, it's just a diffuse color and default foam texture from engine's content.
    This is so stunning. I wonder what kind of math is behind that, I would really appreciate some kind of blog post about it. I'm not a game developer (just reading and enjoying some progresses here) but this is so amazing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now that the shore line fellow who vanished months ago is back, maybe you guys could colaberate? An ocean as beautiful as this can lose it's aesthetic and realism really quickly if there's no smooth transition to from ocean to shore.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Terrain/page2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Waiting for the 4.13 version hehe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fabry911 View Post
    Hello guys,
    i need your help, because i'm using your pack in my project, but when i try to compile i receveive this error:
    http://prntscr.com/ciob60

someone can help me? i mean, i just would know of it's normal or i need to fix it.

Thanks

Hi guys i have the same error. Can someone help me pls?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Investigator View Post
    Does the version difference between UE 4.12 and 4.13 break the plugin or will it still work on 4.13 even though it's meant for 4.12? Or does it work only in parts?
    Originally posted by DestructDez1 View Post
    It works fine if you compile it for 4.13. I'm not sure if I can post the files so I'll wait for someone to confirm if I can or not.
    ^ true - your best bet is to use the 4.13 for 4.13 and not worry about using 4.12 for the 4.13 ... unless you have to. Setup really only takes 5 min.
    Something to note for those that "cant get this working" -> there are several maps that come with it. Dont use the starting map setup. There is another map, off the top of my head, i forget the name. Testing01? something with a couple of the same name, but, its the 1st one in that scheme.

This all works. If your having trouble, its because you didnt set it up right to start with.
    Plugins need copied, turned on ... stuff needs to be pulled over to your project in the right place. I have been playing with this since .. 4.11? maybe 4.10? Only issues i have run into are my own fault.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Note that the shader here is by no means final, it's just a diffuse color and default foam texture from engine's content.
    Yeah, but it looks amazing! Looking forward to this update!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, now that looks like a AAA game ocean effect right there! Bravo!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while but I'm still working on the project in my free time as always

Here is my first attempt at energy-based foam generation.
    The foam is generated from the ocean spectrum and has coverage, decay rate and wave velocity range parameters.

512x512 FFT grid running on the GPU (@ ~2ms).

When will it be available?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X