X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Yoyomike View Post
    [MENTION=5439]DotCam[/MENTION] When is the FFT module being released? I really REALLY like what you've done there, it flows so real!
    Thats TK AFAIk and he only releases when its PERFECT (that said I'm trying to multithread the oceanProject as much as possible right now but I'm having more issues trying to figure out the materials than the code)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=1127]TK-Master[/MENTION] When is the FFT module being released? I really REALLY like what you've done there, it flows so real!
    Last edited by Yoyomike; 10-23-2016, 11:50 PM. Reason: Got the name wrong.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    comercial project?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by arthurlee22 View Post
    pls~TT V4.13
    https://github.com/cascade256/OceanProject/tree/4.13

Thanks everyone for this great plugin!

I am a total noob with UE4 and i have some problems..

1. There are some weird reflections and i dont know how i can fix these.. I disabled the PlanarReflectionComponent, because its slowing down my scene a lot. Do i have to enable something or rebuild the lighting? I have two "SphereReflectionCapture" actors in my map and if i click update captures, nothing happens. Can someone point me in the right direction? Maybe that fixes my problem #3 too...

2. If i enable the clouds and ExponentialHeightFog i get jagged lines at the horizon. Is there a way to fix this?

3. The Reflection of my sun doesn't update when the sun moves. Should the "Skylight capture interval" control that?

Thanks for your time!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is anybody having issues with viewing the ocean in wireframe mode? My machine seems to crash regularly when doing so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    pls~TT V4.13

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have to say this is all really amazing that you have done!

Any chance you could give a really quick run down on how your Ocean Material works? Just the material

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MiguelUnreal View Post
    Hi guys i have the same error. Can someone help me pls?
    pls guys i really need help , i can't resolve this error http://prntscr.com/csuosd , no one can help me ?
    Last edited by MiguelUnreal; 10-12-2016, 05:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome, finally got this downloaded.. Thanks for this great plugin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
    We've only had a couple of instances of free community content being put on the launcher. The marketplace team is trying to not over saturated the launcher with freely hosted content. It is something we'd like to help out more with in the future, but as of right now it would not scale well to all of the free assets that have been proposed to us.\
    Thanks for the insight [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
    Hmm, seeing this conversation made me think, would the project not benefit from having a release on the asset store?

Not everyone looks through the forums.

Or instead maybe a community projects section in the store or just listing community projects as normal projects?
    [MENTION=4177]iveytron[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION] ;
    We've only had a couple of instances of free community content being put on the launcher. The marketplace team is trying to not over saturated the launcher with freely hosted content. It is something we'd like to help out more with in the future, but as of right now it would not scale well to all of the free assets that have been proposed to us.\

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tarly View Post
    Hey Zero...

AS the title says "
    [Community Project] WIP Weather & Ocean Water Shader"

It will not be for sale.
    Originally posted by ZeroByte View Post
    Hey Tarly..

It's all good man.. I just assumed it would be on the asset store soon..

Chill dude...
    Hmm, seeing this conversation made me think, would the project not benefit from having a release on the asset store?

Not everyone looks through the forums.

Or instead maybe a community projects section in the store or just listing community projects as normal projects?
    [MENTION=4177]iveytron[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION] ;
    Last edited by richardboegli; 10-11-2016, 12:51 AM. Reason: wordcraft

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, its all good..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool... Hey man.. I reread my post and it seems snappish.. it was not meant that in any way.. If you saw any of that I apologize.

Peace

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Tarly..

It's all good man.. I just assumed it would be on the asset store soon..

Chill dude...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X