Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this project been abandoned?

Comment

• i try to migrate the whole content folder of the untouched fresh-downloaded community ocean 4.15 into a blank 4.15 project and i cant get the bp_ocean actor to load when i open any of the maps... anybody have success on this?

Comment

• Dear maintainers,

Does the latest version of this plugin support multiple/separate bodies of water? Last time I used it a year and a half ago it didn't.

Was also curious if it supports underwater air pockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by shredder7753 View Post
          i try to migrate the whole content folder of the untouched fresh-downloaded community ocean 4.15 into a blank 4.15 project and i cant get the bp_ocean actor to load when i open any of the maps... anybody have success on this?
          Hey shredder, did you try following this tutorial? https://github.com/UE4-OceanProject/...o-your-project

It might be better than just migrating the Content folder.

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I tried to update an older project (4.13 compatibility) with the 4.17 build Raindance provided (thanks Raindance!) and followed the 'How to add...' tutorial when the update failed, but it still fails. It tries to load but then throws a warning that UE4Editor-OceanProject.dll needs to be Rebuilt, and upon saying yes, the compile fails and says to try rebuilding manually.

Has anyone got this to work? Currently using UE4 4.17.1

I feel like I'm missing something. Due to our development environment, I'd reeeeaaaally prefer not to have to put together a custom build of UE4 4.17.1...

Any help would be fantastic!

Comment

• FlashFreak It only has to be rebuilt if you're trying to use the plugin with a version of the engine the plugin is not built for. Are you sure you're using Raindance's 4.17 version and not trying to rebuild your 4.13 version? What steps are you taking to update your project? And if you try to rebuild manually, what errors are you getting?

Comment

• Wow, this is incredible! Thank you for this fantastic creation! I have a question: when you are underwater looking up, the sky becomes very dark almost black, as if you were miles under the ocean. Is there a setting to adjust this to be more clear, as in shallow water? Thanks so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by kusokuso1 View Post

Hey shredder, did you try following this tutorial? https://github.com/UE4-OceanProject/...o-your-project

It might be better than just migrating the Content folder.
                  ohhh wow. this is what i need to try... tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                  X