Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still very impressive! Great job guys!! Any update on the 4.13 version?

Comment

Hello, i have been trying to download this as zip file, but it always stops and there is no resume. I made it to 99% once. Does anyone have a link with resume please? My internet is only 2.5mbits, thanks..

Comment

I made it to 87% just now, lol.

Comment

I agree, this engine is in need of a kick *** ocean with physics, i will buy when it hits asset store.

Comment

Hey Zero...

AS the title says "
            [Community Project] WIP Weather & Ocean Water Shader"

It will not be for sale.
            Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
            Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Hey Tarly..

It's all good man.. I just assumed it would be on the asset store soon..

Chill dude...

Comment

Cool... Hey man.. I reread my post and it seems snappish.. it was not meant that in any way.. If you saw any of that I apologize.

Peace
                Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
                Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

No, its all good..

Comment

Originally posted by Tarly View Post
                    Hey Zero...

AS the title says "
                    [Community Project] WIP Weather & Ocean Water Shader"

It will not be for sale.
                    Originally posted by ZeroByte View Post
                    Hey Tarly..

It's all good man.. I just assumed it would be on the asset store soon..

Chill dude...
                    Hmm, seeing this conversation made me think, would the project not benefit from having a release on the asset store?

Not everyone looks through the forums.

Or instead maybe a community projects section in the store or just listing community projects as normal projects?
                    [MENTION=4177]iveytron[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION] ;
                    Last edited by richardboegli; 10-11-2016, 12:51 AM. Reason: wordcraft

Comment

Originally posted by richardboegli View Post
                      Hmm, seeing this conversation made me think, would the project not benefit from having a release on the asset store?

Not everyone looks through the forums.

Or instead maybe a community projects section in the store or just listing community projects as normal projects?
                      [MENTION=4177]iveytron[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION] ;
                      We've only had a couple of instances of free community content being put on the launcher. The marketplace team is trying to not over saturated the launcher with freely hosted content. It is something we'd like to help out more with in the future, but as of right now it would not scale well to all of the free assets that have been proposed to us.\
                      Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
                      How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
                      Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
                        We've only had a couple of instances of free community content being put on the launcher. The marketplace team is trying to not over saturated the launcher with freely hosted content. It is something we'd like to help out more with in the future, but as of right now it would not scale well to all of the free assets that have been proposed to us.\
                        Thanks for the insight [MENTION=8]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Awesome, finally got this downloaded.. Thanks for this great plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelUnreal View Post
                            Hi guys i have the same error. Can someone help me pls?
                            pls guys i really need help , i can't resolve this error http://prntscr.com/csuosd , no one can help me ?
                            Last edited by MiguelUnreal; 10-12-2016, 05:42 AM.

Comment

I have to say this is all really amazing that you have done!

Any chance you could give a really quick run down on how your Ocean Material works? Just the material
                              My portfolio: www.HughMcCullom.com
                              My Company: www.AbyssStudios.com
                              Current WIP: Tiki Galore!

Comment

pls~TT V4.13

Comment

Working...
                                X