• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this project was abandoned ?

Comment

[MENTION=18451]RedSaturnSix[/MENTION]

make sure you have the plugin in the plugins folder
      make sure you have it enabled
      make sure you have the global reflections turned on (options > project > render > global reflections)

If its working in its own project then you had either a bad import, or, something in your settings is wrong, or, you didnt fully import all the required items.
      Founder and CEO of Angry Penguin Studio, LLC
      Dallas, TX USA
      https://www.facebook.com/AngryPenguinStudios

Comment

[MENTION=515743]Unmei no kizuna[/MENTION]

im pretty sure it is still alive - updates dont come every day, we usually see them 1 time per month, maybe ... everything generally works tho.
        Dallas, TX USA

Comment

Having issues with this, loading the project as provided, it functions fine.

Getting it into my project, is where I am having issues. Even tried copying ALL files into my project, then loading the included maps, and even in the editor errors are thrown up that /scripts/oceanproject cannot be found. this isnt in the downloaded package, yet that works. Am I missing something?

Comment

Does the version difference between UE 4.12 and 4.13 break the plugin or will it still work on 4.13 even though it's meant for 4.12? Or does it work only in parts?

Comment

It works fine if you compile it for 4.13. I'm not sure if I can post the files so I'll wait for someone to confirm if I can or not.

Comment

**** stuck at initializing
                4.12:stuck at 45%
                4.13from cascade256)stuck at 39% (if i delete the dlls and rebuild it stuck at 43%)
                what to say……
                waste time
                呵呵呵

Comment

Hey everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while but I'm still working on the project in my free time as always

Here is my first attempt at energy-based foam generation.
                  The foam is generated from the ocean spectrum and has coverage, decay rate and wave velocity range parameters.

512x512 FFT grid running on the GPU (@ ~2ms).

Note that the shader here is by no means final, it's just a diffuse color and default foam texture from engine's content.

4.10 Update! -> [Community Project] WIP Weather & Ocean Water Shader
                  WIP Interactive Water Shader, WIP 2D Water Sim
                  WIP FFT Ocean w/ Foam, Quad-tree Infinite Ocean LOD

Comment

Originally posted by TK-Master View Post
                    Hey everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while but I'm still working on the project in my free time as always

Here is my first attempt at energy-based foam generation.
                    The foam is generated from the ocean spectrum and has coverage, decay rate and wave velocity range parameters.

512x512 FFT grid running on the GPU (@ ~2ms).

Note that the shader here is by no means final, it's just a diffuse color and default foam texture from engine's content.

When will it be available?

Comment

Wow, now that looks like a AAA game ocean effect right there! Bravo!
                      GTX 980 Ti · Intel i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz

Comment

Originally posted by TK-Master View Post
                        Yeah, but it looks amazing! Looking forward to this update!

Thanks!
                        SlothMaster
                        Operation: Trident - Cold War Submarine Simulation - 1948 - 1982
                        Co-Founder & Project Manager

Check us out at: www.OpTrident.com

Comment

Originally posted by Investigator View Post
                          Does the version difference between UE 4.12 and 4.13 break the plugin or will it still work on 4.13 even though it's meant for 4.12? Or does it work only in parts?
                          Originally posted by DestructDez1 View Post
                          It works fine if you compile it for 4.13. I'm not sure if I can post the files so I'll wait for someone to confirm if I can or not.
                          ^ true - your best bet is to use the 4.13 for 4.13 and not worry about using 4.12 for the 4.13 ... unless you have to. Setup really only takes 5 min.
                          Something to note for those that "cant get this working" -> there are several maps that come with it. Dont use the starting map setup. There is another map, off the top of my head, i forget the name. Testing01? something with a couple of the same name, but, its the 1st one in that scheme.

This all works. If your having trouble, its because you didnt set it up right to start with.
                          Plugins need copied, turned on ... stuff needs to be pulled over to your project in the right place. I have been playing with this since .. 4.11? maybe 4.10? Only issues i have run into are my own fault.
                          Dallas, TX USA

Comment

Originally posted by Fabry911 View Post
                            Hello guys,
                            i need your help, because i'm using your pack in my project, but when i try to compile i receveive this error:
                            http://prntscr.com/ciob60

someone can help me? i mean, i just would know of it's normal or i need to fix it.

Thanks

Hi guys i have the same error. Can someone help me pls?

Comment

Waiting for the 4.13 version hehe

Comment

Now that the shore line fellow who vanished months ago is back, maybe you guys could colaberate? An ocean as beautiful as this can lose it's aesthetic and realism really quickly if there's no smooth transition to from ocean to shore.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Terrain/page2

Comment

Working...
                                X