Hack n Slash DmC Arkham alike Overdrive X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Hack n Slash DmC Arkham alike Overdrive X

Overdrive is a solo project made entirely in blueprints...

The game is a sci fi hack and slash set in a dystopia cyberpunk world with overarching themes of evolution and identity...

Its currently going through a bit of a redesign... Magic is out and telekinetic powers are in.. The lock on system has been redesigned to be similar to the batman arkham games... Best way to describe it currently in terms of how it plays is the love child of rocksteady and ninja theory...

Here's a video...

I'm redesigning the whole game including the city to give it a different feel... This version of my procedural city took about two days and has random elements... Its far from finished... I will also be redesigning the character at some point and giving him cybernetic arms and legs he will also have realistic hair and be able to pull his hood up... I might make him modular so that you can swap out different body augments for unique powers similar to deus ex...

This is my two day procedural city... Its ten by ten blocks and very low poly... I'm currently running at over 40 fps on cinematic settings except for shadows on my five year old mid range at the time rig....

Comment

Working...
    X