Lucen - an action-adventure hack n slash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Lucen - an action-adventure hack n slash

Hi all, I'd like to introduce the game I'm solo developing! Lucen is an action-adventure game, in which you must harness light to hack and slash giant foes as you quest to the top of a mountain.

Click image for larger version  Name:	for-forum.jpg Views:	0 Size:	202.0 KB ID:	1679302

I've been working on it since August, and I'm really enjoying the challenges of solo game dev. I'm creating all assets by myself, using predominantly Houdini (including Houdini for rigging and animation). Here are some gifs, and the first two devlogs I've made! In the devlogs I go over my process a little bit, and my plans going forward. Hope you enjoy.

Devlogs:

Socials:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lucengame

Discord: discord.gg/KcCJE5S

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMC...VkjJN2sVWocz0w

I'm keen to hear any feedback you might have! Thanks for looking

Last edited by Tacosanchez; 11-13-2019, 04:15 PM.

Here are a couple gifs from the past week

Comment

it looks really awesome. I'm following you on twitter, there is where I saw your game for the first time. I hope we can share tips! I'm working on a personal project to but from the other side, I'm coder

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Kanc View Post
        it looks really awesome. I'm following you on twitter, there is where I saw your game for the first time. I hope we can share tips! I'm working on a personal project to but from the other side, I'm coder

Congrats!
        Thanks a lot! Really glad you like it. We can absolutely share tips, hit me up anytime

Here's a couple more from this week:
        Charge-up attack WIP

Pseudo-dynamic camera:

Comment

Working...
        X