Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omega Sky is my first game and it all started for my first game jam last month #ue4jam 

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Omega Sky is my first game and it all started for my first game jam last month #ue4jam 

I was watching the entries and everyone seems to be doing First and Third person shooters these days, so I thought why not do a top down space sim like SWIV or Sky Force. After the entries closed I started thinking "Does it just have to be a top down?"

So now, a month later, I have 5 working levels that change seamlessly from top down, to rail shooter, and even to a horizontal side scroller.

This video was from 10 days ago, but it was the one everyone seems to like. https://youtu.be/7LhE3QTIKQc

All of the gameplay mechanics are mostly finished. I am still working on the backend save game and rewards and upgrades, but hopefully I can get knee deep in art by the end of the summer and have it polished and ready to go for PC and Android release next spring
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dmac921; 06-04-2019, 03:02 PM.

Looking good so far!
    CURRENT PROJECT:
    • Droplet: States of Matter - A 3D platformer game involving an anthropomorphic water droplet than switch between different states of matter.

PREVIOUS PROJECTS:SOCIAL MEDIA:

Comment

Working...
    X