New Preview content.

New Boss Character Revealed "Eerie".
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FantasEerieErnestoEAS.PNG
Views:	229
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	1686882
    Who is Eerie?

Eerie is a "Lethal Weapon" created by the games villain to defeat Henry and this character is a Boss who you will encounter in the
    game.

Eerie is a demon like creature but he is not alone Eerie has his minions looking for Henry to take him down just like Raptor Bots and these new
    enemies are interested in a good fight, Eerie is one serious brute he is sure to give Henry a hard time.

This ghost demon like creature is not good and must be taken down Eerie actually has no ability to see but has the ability to sense this character
    is very fast delivers a serious punch.

To unlock this Lethal Weapon boss fight... you must progress on the game and you best Master Henrys skills and beware of his minions on other worlds
    as they look feverishly for you.

More content to be shared later on.

- Ernesto Marquez. / Elegance Analysis Software.

Fantastical coming soon for Windows 10 2020.

FantasticalGame.EleganceAnalysis.com

Comment

Fantastical Version 3

The new version of my game is kicking in very well with tons going on but im still debating on its solidity but here is some brief content.

Global Illumination comes to Fantastical

Name:	FantasticalDepictionSSGI.jpeg
Views:	251
Size:	316.3 KB
ID:	1691721
      Fantastical pushes graphical features hard and one of the few features i been after was Global Illumination.. granted the game had GI but it was very weak and it
      sure didnt do much justice in even the Demo version so it was a real weak effect.

So i decided to add SSGI in the game to add some more advanced lighting features in my game and this is so far paying off, the feature has been on the game for
      a while now resulting in some wonderful lighting effects.

Whilst a nice feature this thing is expensive so i had to do alot of experimentation to get this to fit on my game scenes where more characters are present can be a problem
      since they are so expensive and not counting other pricey features, i managed to get this to run with Factory settings specially set for the game and of course the big
      challenge... 60FPS this is crucial to Fantastical 60 is a must for my game and its working well so far and of course the game is getting improved more and more.

The following image shows Henry in a GI ready level you can see the wonders of this feature as the light bounces all over the world and carries
      hues , brightness and such all over the scene.

Much more content to be shared later on.

Comment

Hello everyone so today i have some new content to share of my game.

Experimentation and the long progress paying off.

So it feels like the current progress is paying off for the Version 3 changes.

The game has new mechanics that enhance gameplay and they seem close to being ready to go but its
        in a state that needs some more attention.

The new attack "Ultimate Rage"
        Ultimate is a new attack that i plan to introduce to the game, Ultimate is a brand new
        attack that allows Henry to use a special move that is only given to him by meeting certain
        requirements in this case the move is Chargeable by attacking enemies as one of the requirements.

The move powers him up and increases his attacks by pressing the designated buttons
        this uses a new attack move and not the default 3.

Designated Buttons: B + Y

Global Illumination For Fantastical

So this is one of the few big new features in the game and it is very optimal now to run for gameplay

Click image for larger version  Name:	2435.jpg Views:	0 Size:	164.9 KB ID:	1695874
        In this image we have GI disabled and results in very weak lighting in the game worlds even bright worlds.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ewrt4243.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	166.0 KB ID:	1695875
        In this image we have GI Enabled with this lighting effect the game is able to depict a more realistic lighting effect but in this case it
        focuses on giving the game a CGI like effect.

The Rays bounce around and hit props displaying a more next gen lighting experience.

Conclusion: The GI effect can work very efficient and since the game focuses on 60fps this was a huge priority to get
        done, its more advanced and demanding than the old techniques we are all used to.

This is called "GI Mode "Friendly".

WARNING: (GI MODE "High")
        FANTASTICAL OFFERS THIS FEATURE BUT IT IS NOT LIGHT WEIGHT EVEN WITH FACTORY SETTINGS
        THIS MODE CAN BE ALMOST 2X MORE EXPENSIVE OR HIGHER TO RUN!

This mode does a better job at Denoising but at a massive price.

GI AT ITS HIGHEST IS VERY EXPENSIVE.

Last edited by ErnestoEASD; 12-09-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Xbox One Edition Progress and such..

So lately i mentioned that i wanted to bring my game to the Xbox One and so far it was a success to get it up and running on the Xbox One.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	FA_XOT.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	307.5 KB ID:	1703128

So in this image it shows the Xbox One version of Fantastical running on one of my screens and i took the picture on my smartphone.

Now this is as pretty as it will get..

Wheres the grass?: It cant have it
          Wheres the Volumetrics?: It cant have it
          Why are the shadows on Henry so weak?: It cant get any more higher

The Xbox One version is a total failure unfortunately the Xbox One can not run Fantastical and it required so much changes
          this is a completely different build of Fantastical compared to its Windows 10 counter part this version has smaller textures, weaker effects,
          60 FPS is impossible, Grass alone is enough to tank the FPS to the 18FPS, the shadows in this build are the typical weak dynamics completly
          tossing the RayTraced shadows of the PC version.......

This version will not work its not possible Fantastical is too demanding for it to run and unless playing a game like Crysis on the PS3 , 360 with
          unstable framerates sounds like fun this could be a situation with Fantastical for Xbox One.

The system is simply too weak to run this game and i tried for a good long time to try to get the game up to speed but Fantastical is very
          GPU intensive and the Xbox One has a cruddy GPU that Fantastical maxes out easily.

I was able to get the game running at 30FPS with 1080p and the optimization on that was brutal but not enough in a world that is barely 50%
          complete this world in the image is another version of Celestina but the Xbox One simply cant run it and it drops to the early 20s at certain areas.

Conclusion

Fantastical for Xbox One was a neat idea and i wanted to create a free demo to let Xbox players try the game but i really and i mean REALLY
          underestimated my own games demand the Xbox One just cant run the game at all and its not worth putting much effort in it any more it was quite
          a crazy and mad ride.

Plus Fantastical for Wiindows 10 pushes graphics the characters are very round and high poly props are everywhere along with Micro detail on
          the textures and with Xbox it tosses it out the window and treats it like rubbish.

So i gave it a shot and i simply dont want to proceed on with a Xbox One version it just cant run it.

More content to be revealed later

Thanks.

Last edited by ErnestoEASD; 12-31-2019, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Development continues..

Name:	FaPC_Ernesto.jpeg
Views:	152
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	1707834
            So far Fantastical is seeing some good development progress and the game continues its development.

Some new mechanics have been in the works for a long time now and when they feel just right i will reveal them
            they are not quite ready just yet.

Challenge levels

One of my previously revealed challenge worlds is "BREAK THE TARGETS" i absolutely love these levels and up to 5 of them currently
            exist with each level getting much harder and full with more targets with a extremely limited amount of time that can NOT be paused for you to complete.

The Target worlds Selena created just for Henry and her Dad to practice on will give you a good run!

IMAGE DEPICTED: "Hello From Enchantium".

In the current image Henry is in one of the very early worlds of Fantastical.

Things are getting Spicy!! so more to come later.

Comment

Some new content to share about my game.

Name:	dwfewfew.jpeg
Views:	158
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	1720629

IMAGE: SEA OF THE FAR

The Hud and its improvements "EXPERIMENTAL"

The new Hud in Fantastical is almost final but it still needs some improvements.

What does it do?

The game depicts 6 bars and all of them have their purpose:

1. Chocolate: The Chocolate bar indicates Henrys health
              2. Rage Meter: The Rage Meter is a very heavy meter that requires the player to bombard the X button or "Pound" the
              meter when full will activate Henrys much stronger Punch.
              3. Penalty: The Penalty bar is exclusive to a very Heavy move such as Henrys Body Slam attack when done the meter will
              refill after a certain amount of time.

What about the other meters?

The other 3 meters are very complex and im still debating about keeping them, so basically the 3 other meters indicate "TURBINE"
              Turbine is a necessity in the game in order to travel as some levels are pretty large this is suppose to help remedy the long
              run time that Henry has to go through.

The Vertical Meter indicates Speed limit reach when its down your slow back to Walking resulting in a "SPEED HICCUP"

The Long Blue meter slowly depletes when its in the middle Henrys high speed
              is halfed and it creates what is called a "Precious Rush" and this is vital but extremely hard to keep.

The last short Green bar indicates "Last Warning" why is it called that? Last Warning is one other way to maintain speed
              as long as its full and the blue meter is at least 50% full that can keep Henry going further "Precious Rush".

If you dont use this properly it causes "SPEED HICCUPS" that will cut off Henrys full speed resulting in walking.

Now the thing about this Mechanic is that it is so hard to use and its very complex and this is without explaining its
              invisible meters as well.

... So its basically for Turbine its a very hard mechanic to explain and its not even final.

The hud is still in development and im still trying to finalize it.

Other features still in development

There are some big changes close to being final im still working on it aint easy but its getting there experiments
              are vital to my work and so far im pleased with how they are coming out.

Name:	Henry_PREVIEW_PA.jpeg
Views:	112
Size:	178.3 KB
ID:	1720630
              In this image "Henry in the Life Garden" , "Polska".

The image is a series of other versions depicting my characters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fancy a challenge?
              Play the Free Demo available now on the Microsoft Store.

Comment

Very nice screenshots. The texture you are using on some of your ground elements is really distracting. Maybe get rid of the current noise/normal maps. It might be better to use fresnel for the grass area. Nice work!

Comment

Hello everyone so now i have some new content to share about my game Fantastical.

The beauty of Rays

Name:	raysrfeghtyuErnesto.JPG
Views:	186
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1730862

Fantastical uses tons of Ray like features from Reflections , Shadows and GI its a very appealing feature that mostly kept
                  me interested for many years now one of those goals is to include RayTracing features the biggest one is GI.

GI is a fascinating thing in Fantastical and can create a very interesting CGI like effect all be it a very expensive feature
                  "Even with SSGI" its my biggest interest to add this into Fantastical.

Alot of lighting effect work is being done in Fantastical being how far it is in its development its in a point where im having fun
                  creating certain effects for some of the worlds but mostly all of em.

However the RayTracing in Unreal is not agnostic so this can create a division of who is able to enjoy such features and mostly
                  Nvidia users can appreciate this with RTX Cards with large Ram and a nice big chunk of Power usage, me of course
                  i went for allowing SS "GI , Shadows , Reflections and other fancy effects for those who dont use Nvidia cards to still get a feel
                  of that effect.

CASTING BY DEFAULT

When you first play Fantastical all of these affects will come to life since Fantastical is now much more Ray dependent then it was
                  in the past a heavier experience but optimal enough.

A new Enemy is revealed.

Name:	FantasticalEksplaudErnesto.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	1730863

Alright so my latest enemy i showed was Eerie but now its time for his minions to show their faces!

This is Eksplaud these are by far a enemy you would not want to encounter.. you see Eksplaud is a ghost like enemy that can be as dangerous
                  as Eerie, this flying bubble gum looking character is no joke the design is on purpose!! its Pink and looks like some big Balloon, bubble gum and licorice candy
                  but they are brutal and unfriendly cute but a easy threat.

Eksplaud is capable of Self Destructing and even carrying spikes on his floating body if you dont hit at the right time and at the right spot and with
                  proper timing this guy can very well be a issue to deal with let alone more than one, the spikes are brutal if you punch them you can harm him but yourself
                  at the same time, the other thing is these guys are capable of such speed like the master Eerie.

You will encounter these guys when you defeat Eerie in Lethal Territory, but they can be a real pain if not careful they will get you.

Lots of new stuff are in the works for my game so more coming soon.

Fancy a challenge?

Comment

Mouse and Keyboard refine.

From every punch , to slide and fast reactions to a Rage Punch being achieved Fantastical with Mouse and Keyboard feels very good.

Fantastical was mostly developed for Controller on PC but the Mouse and Keyboard is a area in where the game feels like it can
                    improve even more with many keys that can be used for the game without clunky button combos on the controller its almost endless.

The controller was a original focus but mouse and keyboard is a much bigger importance in the game over a controller, new
                    mechanics are in the game and with mouse and keyboard it does make the game much more funner over a controller but its a
                    platformer so alot of tweaking is done in this Windows 10 game.

What about controllers?: Its still there but the main focus on this game is mice and keys so thats there its more funner to play
                    Fantastical with a Mouse and Keyboard especially with the newer mechanics in development as for controller the original controller
                    used for testing and playing was a Xbox 360 controller.

Key and Mouse has a neat feel to it and im trying to further improve the games controls with them also since its very fast pace in many cases doing things
                    like turns with mouse is very snappy over a thumbstick as a example.

Click image for larger version  Name:	EleniFantasticalErnestoMarquez.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	188.1 KB ID:	1734922
                    In this Image Eleni "Tomorrow".

The image is a series of other versions depicting my characters.

There is nothing like a roasted smell of fire consuming a colony....

Fancy a challenge?

Last edited by ErnestoEASD; 03-20-2020, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Fantastical Video Previews

So recently i been mostly thinking of another way to share some new content of my game and of course Video came to mind.

Video content about Fantastical is something i plan to do in mostly a steady flow so i made a YouTube to provide some videos to show.

Video One:

Video:https://youtu.be/Ad8PEGeu0xw

Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-...SeHdVVD8NeBqNg

The following video shows some new gameplay of current in development Fantastical, for those who played the Demo will
                      notice that the level is more different than the Demo level in the Early Demo version.

Theres alot more new in the game that i plan to show by time.

On the YouTube channel i plan to add some videos but by time i will shift to providing video content on my own website
                      this is a way to start.

Fancy a challenge?

Comment

Fantastical Update

Long progress of Experimental features and more.

Fantastical has been going through alot of different changes lately and many of them tend to be on the good side of things
                        and it is looking like it is getting even more funner for the development of my game.

In this post i will show some new changes and some new features of Fantastical.

New Enhancer revealed
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	FantasticalTonWaErnesto.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	130.0 KB ID:	1740937

As i continue to develop and play the game i notice that some changes can be done to improve the gameplay of Fantastical
                        this is a brand new "Enhancer" in the game that can be used called "LEMON HONEY TONIC".

What is this new Enhancer?

The Lemon Honey Tonic is a brand new Enhancer in the game that can give Henry special improvements for a
                        limited amount of time, the Enhancers come in currently two different Flavors but up to 3 or 4 more are planned.

Quick intro about this special drink:

In the world of Fantastical everyone loves to create delicious drinks for everyone this
                        is one of them a Soft Drink like Tonic with many incredible and delicious flavors
                        the drink resembles the 8 pack minis that are often given for everyone
                        to enjoy its mostly Honey and Lemon but the mixture is so perfect people simply cant get enough of it.

This Tonic is super healthy and its very popular in Enchantium known for its Healthy Lemon and Honey mix
                        that is so pure it even Glows in the Dark.

Brilliant foodie ideas always brew in Enchantium based of favorites like Honey Lemon Bread for example.

This drink when consumed increases Henrys "Accuracy" for example when using this Tonic Henry will be in
                        a special state where he has more "GRIP" over his movement.

The Tonic can increase his reaction time basically and can help with faster turns and even more quicker evasive
                        action when things get a bit too hairy.

Tonics however are not easy to use they take some getting use to and only 1 can be used at a time.

Other Flavors give out different enhancements and the Tonics have a life effect of over 1 minute some last less than others
                        and you dont keep the enhancements its 100% limited which is a nice balance.

Tonics are similar to Cacao "Chocolate" in the game they both can also have HP benefit like effects for Henry.

Cacao is more common in Fantastical Tonics are much harder to find.

---------------------------------------------------

Further progression of the development of the game means more enhancements Fantastical was originally getting more expensive to run
                        but it is now getting more efficient more on this one later.

Fancy a challenge?

Last edited by ErnestoEASD; 04-03-2020, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Some big changes are coming to Fantastical and here are a few changes to the game:

Unlockables

- Break The Targets"
                          Levels like Break The Targets was originally ment to be a side mission when playing the campaign however after thinking about
                          it i made the decision to make these levels unlockable and playable outside the campaign since its always been designed as a
                          special level to play and nothing to do with the campaign.

To Unlock Break The Target levels simply play the game the more you advance onward the more levels you will unlock.

- Rewards when completing unlockables and full game.

If your like me you enjoy playing a game that offers unlockable content by playing and being good at the game
                          Fantastical not only offers Break The Targets as unlockables or other special levels that i yet to show... it also
                          offers some real neat and special modes that can only be unlocked by completing a certain objective so if you
                          complete all Break The Targets levels you will receive a special new surprise for you to play.

BEWARE.. some objectives are hard to complete!!

Platform expansion for Fantastical

Fantastical is now introducing a new platform to play the game in:

Unix-Like

Fantastical is not new to Unix operating systems,, infact its developed along side with Unix OS's not just Windows
                          Unix is a huge part of its development and it was painful but the game is getting close to having a fully working Unix version
                          or "GNU / Linux".

I wanted this platform in the past but it sadly had too many problems but its getting to the point where its much more stable
                          compared to the past and im working to ensure a GNU/Linux version will be a option.

Developed on my own in house "Magnificence OS" this in house Unix-Like OS is super optimal to give as
                          much power to the development process as possible compared to Windows 10.

Fantastical and Vulkan GNU VERSION CANCELLED!

Fantastical is now taking use of the Vulkan API along with this comes some more improvements to performance of the game
                          Vulkan is the new latest API adaption i had a rocky past with this API but its getting very good performance even similar to DX11.

Fantastical is being enhanced all the time and with Vulkan as the new elected Next Gen API the game will
                          be using this API moving forward.

Fantastical is 60FPS no matter what and playing this game requires fast reaction due to the crucial timing this game
                          demands and the performance is getting better not only that but this means more enemies on screen and
                          power ups , Special Effects and prettier Geometry.

Things are getting exciting more to come about my game.

Fantastical coming 2020 for Windows 10.
                          Last edited by ErnestoEASD; 04-27-2020, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Another update about my game.

This is mostly focused on Performance and certain in game content.

Alot of stuff is going on and i dont think it will slow down busy days are on my way.

So alot of optimization has been done to the benefit of the game where there can be more content on screen at once
                            while delivering better performance and creating a very unique game.

Incoming Trailer
                            ----------------------------------------
                            This is nothing new but i simply didnt have the time to do so but a new trailer for Fantastical is planned to be released soon
                            you can see the old Trailer which is really a teaser on the Fantastical Demo page on Microsoft.com just make sure you
                            verify your age or you cant see it.

With the trailer i plan to go hands on with some more detail on whats going on in a fun and neat way.

"Why do you need to verify your age?" the Demo is Pegi 12 / Esrb 13 so im not sure to be honest its how the store works.
                            But the final game is a solid Pegi 16 / Mature 17+ but the rating is still not solid however those ratings are guaranteed.

DX11 further optimized
                            --------------------------------
                            Its very hard to trust new APIs these days because well they are still new and need more time to stretch their legs
                            so i pretty much reverted to DX11 and with this comes tons of improvements compared to the other two APIs:

-------------------------------------------
                            Global Illumination is solid and ready to go!

Get to experience Fantastical with Global Illumination whilst keeping a 60FPS on going without the need of special
                            Hardware. Originally i was going to go RTX for GI but i kept the SSGI method of the UE4 in place and this results
                            in a very.. expensive method of GI/Lighting but wonderful image.

Make no mistake SSGI is very expensive but this is where the enhancements come in the game can run with this feature
                            with as little as a GTX 1050 with 2GB of RAM.
                            -------------
                            "Why a GTX 1050"? because its very rewarding to put in so much effort on more lower end GPUs and put in so much to
                            it especially at 60FPS, Fantastical is a complex game with complex characters, tons of Enemies on screen and the fact a
                            GTX 1050 can run this game with SSGI at 60FPS its just a wonderful rewarding experience.

It can run it at Half 3 or even 4 level quality/denoising "4 is currently a focus its so close to a solid 60FPS but it still lingers in the 60-50fps."

Fun Fact
                            ------------
                            Fantastical was originally going to Adapt Lion Head Studios Light Propagation as a form of Dynamic GI
                            but its very buggy and i did not really wanted the responsibility of maintaining it.

----------------------------------------
                            GNU............. Bad News or "Linux".

Oh boy this hit me back hard, So i been wanting to bring my game to Xbox One and GNU but sadly these two have their issues..

Xbox One simply lacked the power and GNU i dont know what it is but the performance is simply not there the game is heavily optimized
                            and on Windows 10 the game runs like a absolute dream but on the GNU version the frame rate is bad i mean REAL bad.

This is kind of my fault because i was mostly focusing on things like can it run it but it requires alot of sacrifices in order to run the game
                            i really dont understand the issue with the GNU version in performance it drops to like 60 - 40 without the effects / ssgi and others the game
                            also crashes alot with a build and i guess its simply not stable to use the GNU version of the editor.

Like the Xbox One im a fair person with the platforms i want to try to put my game on with GNU i gave it alot of time and
                            sadly it cant run it and it does not meet my quality standards at all so the Emperor Penguin is out of the question.

It would had been nice but oh well.

Fancy a challenge?

Comment

lol it looks awesome, good job <3
                              Please read, important . .

1. I make very scary horror games, it's my favorite, hard - core horror . . . . . The stuff I make is not for kids, so I don't want to work with anyone below 23 - 24, in any way, whatsoever, it's very savage, violent, so don't ask, there's no exceptions, no way, at all . . .
                              2. I have mild OCD, autism, I tend to ask many times, to make sure I'm doing things the RIGHT way, it can seem ' dismissive ', but I'm listening, to everything, no problem . .

Thx, <3 . . .

Comment

The push to final is coming and the game is very near in tact alot of changes have happened and along with interesting mechanics
                                some that i never even mentioned yet, Graphics are pretty much solidified and the game is now going to a stable version.

Tons of tests are being done with the game making sure things are as solid as possible and playing the game from start to finish to
                                ensure its playable , beatable etc..

What will you need?

Fantastical sure did push alot for the fancy graphical knobs but all the effort did pay of where both performance and the visuals
                                can coexist together without alot of power demand.

Fantastical can run well on a : GTX 1050 with 2GB of RAM as a base level card

Things like SSGI , Volumetrics , 1080 and most importantly 60 FPS can work well on this card but still alot of tests are being done to
                                make sure this is going to go well.

The SSGI is of course the World lighting that makes the game have its nice CGI look and feel and i made sure to do one thing with
                                it and that is to give it away for free as much as possible neat advanced features like that should be experienced without the need of
                                dedicated Hardware so i tried my best to get it there, The end conclusion of SSGI is Denoise level 3/half , Denoise level 4/half IS
                                TECHNICALLY POSSIBLE but it will lose around 10 frames so i just said Il stick to Denoise 3 if you have something higher like a
                                1050 4GB or whatever than you will have no issues going to Denoise 4 i just did this because i really maxed out all the juice of the
                                GTX 1050 so not much is left in there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU? RAM?

Intel i5 or Higher / 8GB of RAM

The game is coming together but still alot more is to be done at a later time i will reveal some more new content.

Name:	Fa-Ca-PL-Ernesto.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	1761897

In this image PLANK "Submarine".

Plank goes on a far away land in Enchantium and the place is mostly dirt empty..

PLANK: Welp looks like im lost... this didnt go so well i was hoping for adventures...
                                ???: AIM AT THE SKY RUDOLPH! "Said a mysterious and deep voice"

**Puzzled is Plank how did this voice know his name?**

PLANK: Huh? Sabeis quien Soy Yo? whats going on?

**Giggles the voice**

???: Through a rock at the sky and use your shovel like a bat

PLANK: Like a bat? at the sky? But why?

???: Your clearly dehydrated time to drink some pure water after driving that thing you made all day.

PLANK: I did forget my Water Canteen , Esta bien wait Water how? Rain?

**Puzzled but did not give it a second thought he did as he was told to do and the sky of Enchantium Broke**

PLANK: OOOOOOOHHHH Huh?? Wha!!!... QUE GUAY!!!! ...... WATER FALL FROM THE SKY!!!

PLANK: Uhh voice looks like the sky broke help please??

???: There its closed and sealed drink Rudolph this is called Diamond Water its so pure

**A Canteen was given to Plank mysteriously and he collected Water in it to taste water so pure**

PLANK: Its like liquid glass or something no pure water was ever made like this

PLANK: Oye y vosotros? we are lost how can i go back i lost the way???

???: Im not but you are! not to worry Rudolph i will take you back this world is peaceful always and till the end of time...

**Plank Fell to sleep on his cart as a white glow surrounded him**

**Nothing ever happened**..................

**Henry wakes Plank Up**

HENRY: Are you alright Plank? you fell asleep in your cart again

PLANK: Oh thats right i was going on a search but since your here want to go to the library?

Henry: Alright the new books are in i herd last week.

Fancy a challenge?

Comment

Working...
                                X