Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Reverie - Sci/Fantasy Third-Person Action Game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Project Reverie - Sci/Fantasy Third-Person Action Game!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Header.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	1591841

Hey everyone! Caldera Entertainment is proud to announce our new and upcoming title, Project Reverie!

Description

Project Reverie is a Third-person Action game set on a mysterious planet. Players assume the role of Sadira, an agent of the Coterie as she finds herself stranded on an unknown planet. Explore a vastly beautiful yet dangerous world. Overcome puzzles and obstacles to progress and unlock unique rewards. Unravel the secrets of an ancient civilization as you work to find a way back home.

Latest Video

Check out the announcement trailer below.

Screenshots

Check out more screenshots here!

Follow Us On Twitter!

Subscribe To Our YouTube

For more information on Project Reverie, check out our website at http://www.Caldera-Entertainment.com

Keep an eye out for regular updates!
    Last edited by SE_JonF; 03-05-2019, 11:33 PM.

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Hey, this looks pretty cool! I look forward to seeing more.

Just a minor thing I noticed in the trailer. At 1:20, when she lands on the ground her foot seems to intersect with the ground then pop up again. It was only noticeble as the camera is quite close. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

Name:	image_159010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	1591642

Comment

[test post - trying to trigger visibility in the forum section]
      Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Looks good! Keep us updated!!!!

Comment

I love the environment and atmosphere. The blue is a bit overwhelming, but still beautiful.

Comment

Thanks everyone! We look forward to sharing more soon, keep an eye on this thread, the website and follow us on twitter! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Here's an early WIP of an enemy variant. Stay tuned for more!

Name:	Enemy_WIP_Sheet_A.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	417.8 KB
ID:	1596577

Comment

I'm excited already, your an awesome artist, can't wait to see what cool stuff you come up with, good luck Bro

Comment

Love the aesthetic and bold color palette, looking forward to seeing more...

SINGMETOSLEEP / PARASOMNIA / DARKDRIFT / ETERNAL APEX / PRETTY ABRASIVE MUSIC / TWITTER @ACATALEPT

Comment

Thank you both! I'm really excited to be able to share more. Lots of cool things in the works. =)

Comment

It's been a minute, lots of things going on behind the scenes that I'm excited to share! Here is a tease of some more environmental work. Ambiance is a major factor in the level design, I think these ice caves do a perfect job of exemplifying that. =)

Click image for larger version  Name:	ProjectReverie_IceCaves.jpg Views:	1 Size:	451.7 KB ID:	1609153

Comment

Excited to share a gallery showcasing a cave style for Project Reverie. Check out more screenshots on ArtStation!

Comment

Really nice looking!

Comment

Originally posted by piotr47 View Post
                            Really nice looking!
                            Thank you piotr47, glad you like it! =)

Comment

Working...
                            X