Speedrun: The Game (Working Title)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy to help

btw i found a new bug : wallrunning at the edge of the walls makes the camera get stuck side ways, you can probably fix this by fixing the camera everytime the player dashes (maybe)

and i kinda agree with Gr4ph0ss's idea, maybe decrease the friction for a few seconds after the players lands to allow them to go faster and faster, but if the player stand on the ground for a little (maybe 1.5sec) bring the friction back to normal

Comment

Nice work so far! I really like the clean style.
      Check out my site: https://arborinteractivestudio.com/

Comment

i've set some new records!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp2_resize.png
Views:	1
Size:	463.9 KB
ID:	1564214
        TRY to beat them :>

Comment

Originally posted by slabs37 View Post
          i've set some new records!

Name:	tmp2_resize.png
Size:	463.9 KB
ID:	1564214
          TRY to beat them :>
          I don't think I can
          Finished projects:

Speedrun: The Game

Comment

here are the genuine ones

Name:	tmp3.png
Size:	324.3 KB
ID:	1564464
            the game has been really fun btw, are you still working on it? will you add more levels? :]

Comment

the game has been really fun btw, are you still working on it? will you add more levels? :]
              I am working on version 2.0 of the game currently, which will contain a randomly generated course based on a seed, but other than that, I will not be adding any more levels. Version 2.0 will also likely be the last version I will release.
              Finished projects:

Comment

Version 2.0 is out!
                Finished projects:

Comment

i can't download the new version

it just can't connect to the host of itch.io (and you didn't update gamejolt to version 2.0 :P)

if possible can you upload the game to somewhere else? (eg: mediafire)

Comment

i can't download the new version

it just can't connect to the host of itch.io (and you didn't update gamejolt to version 2.0 :P)

if possible can you upload the game to somewhere else? (eg: mediafire)
                    I uploaded Version 2.0 to GameJolt, but messed up the packages! Thanks for reporting that!
                    About itchio...I don't know if I can do anything about that.
                    Finished projects:

Comment

welp....
                      the first version was the most fun, only because of 1 thing i dont like this version
                      WHY DONT YOU JUST LET THE ASPECT RATIO BE SET BY THE ENGINE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A OPTION THAT ONLY HAS 16:9 AND 4:1 ITS REALLY ANNOYING PLAYING WITH A 16:10 MONITOR

also wall running doesn't work and just makes the camera get stuck sideways (did you even test it?)

sorry...

Comment

welp....
                        the first version was the most fun, only because of 1 thing i dont like this version
                        WHY DONT YOU JUST LET THE ASPECT RATIO BE SET BY THE ENGINE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A OPTION THAT ONLY HAS 16:9 AND 4:1 ITS REALLY ANNOYING PLAYING WITH A 16:10 MONITOR

also wall running doesn't work and just makes the camera get stuck sideways (did you even test it?)

sorry...
                        I never even thought of that, sowwy. I knew of that wallrunning camera bug, but just couldn't fix it :C
                        Apology accepted lol
                        Finished projects:

Comment

Working...
                        X