• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing. I love the foliage.

My Artstation Profile
    Currently working on A Story of Hope : WIP Thread // Website

Comment

G'day ! Adding traditional food / medicine to allow for some simple crafting.
      You need to be careful collecting bush tucker down under !

Web
      Facebook

Comment

It's magpie swooping season ! General game play including flying critters (Magpie , Flying Fox, Cockatoo). Niagara testing for flocking (Meat Ants, Flying Fox, Cockatoo). Also a look at the 'Pituri Guardian' !

Last edited by jaspos; 08-29-2020, 05:17 PM.
        Web
        Facebook

Comment

Looks amazing....

Although, not sure what to make of the red-eyed 'war of the worlds' creature just yet...
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          What are the BEST Unreal Tutorials / Docs? There are none tbh... Here's why
          Instead its better to just take projects apart (see the free 'creators' listed here)

Comment

I'm using Aboriginal dreamtime stories to add variety and some supernatural creatures. The Rainbow serpent is God in the dreamtime and the 'Pituri Guardian' is very loosely based on this I.e there is no such thing in the dreamtime so it's just my take on it for gameplay, there will be more than one and they can't be killed. The Bunyip is already seen in a previous video. Another creature currently in game ( to be seen in another video ) is the " Ngayurnangalku, ancestral cannibal beings who continue to live today beneath the vast salt-lake." I plan to add more. You can read a bit about it here if you like !

https://theconversation.com/dreaming...meanings-25606
            Last edited by jaspos; 08-29-2020, 09:39 PM.
            Web
            Facebook

Comment

Interesting... There I was thinking this was just an outback survival game - wtfdik.
              Yeah, it'd be interesting to explore aboriginal art and mythology inside the game.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Instead its better to just take projects apart (see the free 'creators' listed here)

Comment

Early look at the Razorback job.

Web
                Facebook

Comment

Outback Pest Control !

Web
                  Facebook

Comment

Places of Straya - Bungle Bungle

Last edited by jaspos; 01-16-2021, 09:59 PM.
                    Web
                    Facebook

Comment

Places of Straya - Mangrove Creeks

Last edited by jaspos; 01-16-2021, 10:11 PM.
                      Web
                      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by jaspos View Post
                        Places of Straya - Mangrove Creeks
                        Not that I can talk with my lack of skill making realistic / natural looking scenes... But the waves moving over the rocks at the very end of the clip, look a little bit artificial / mechanical. You could always pan away or fade out more quickly or something. Still one of my fav projects to follow on here. Keep up the great work dude!
                        Last edited by UnrealEnterprise; 01-15-2021, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I've updated my 2 most recent videos with some quality improvements. Thanks for the feedback.
                          Web
                          Facebook

Comment

Working...
                          X