X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Straya

Latest video and screenshots !
    AYRTECH

Last edited by jaspos; 12-18-2019, 09:49 PM.

Nice work Jason. I have been working on a Stringy Bark landscape from Northern Australia. Unfortunately not too many vegetation assets available for that. Ans getting a nice looking termite mound is difficult.

Comment

SD 150818
      Great lighting / foliage work

SD AI 250818
      @ 17 secs: brutal but hilarious!

Comment

Nice. In the opening scene I felt like I was pig hunting out West.

Comment

Good to see an Australian scene! Nice work.

Comment

'Give me a home among the gum trees...'

Comment

Nice work dude ! Loved the ambient audio, it's the same as walking out my back door. lol

Comment

That work is amazing! I wish I was that skilled in UE4 and modeling XD

Comment

No Australian scene would be complete without Skippy ! Well...The scene isn't complete but now it has Skippy and his mates !

AYRTECH
                  Last edited by jaspos; 05-04-2019, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaspos View Post
                    No Australian scene would be complete without Skippy ! Well...The scene isn't complete but now it has Skippy and his mates !

https://youtu.be/MBuHFLgdqrA
                    This project and ABK should team up,,,,
                    CoquiGames

Comment

I do not see any shadows. The lighting seems very much off. Very lifeless vegetation without no swaying or affects of wind.... The Crocs are rigid and are more like statues than living things. It needs some work,

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo3d View Post
                        I do not see any shadows. The lighting seems very much off. Very lifeless vegetation without no swaying or affects of wind.... The Crocs are rigid and are more like statues than living things. It needs some work,
                        Actually it needs a LOT of work. That's why I put it in the wip section

Comment

Nice but as an Australian, I can see the colours are too yellow. Change the colour grading a bit more orangey~, also needs a bit more wind

Comment

Thanks for the mention franktech ! The project is looking pretty sweet! When the crocodile came out of the water and tossed the warthog I legit laughed - good job
                            [WIP] Procedural City Generator | RPG AI
                            [MARKETPLACE] Animal Behavior Kit | Space Shooter Template | Procedural Foliage Tool | Procedural Park
                            [FREE] Modular Road Tool | Action Platformer Template | Radar BP | Free Birds | Procedural Buildings
                            Join our Discord

Comment

Well played, time and effort are paying off.

Comment

Working...
                              X