Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	1784383Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	1784384

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Basement level almost done now fdor my Alice Brighton adventure game, visit the home page to find out more
    https://alicebrightongame.com/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Working on a plugin that allows game play on the whole planet Earth or just a selected part of it. All comes with predefined land types but is fully customizable using blueprints. More info at http://www.unrealwild.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just started work on A capture point system like the battlefield games, As you can see I'm heavily inspired by 2142

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AngeIV View Post

I'm doing some components for general purpose, with some small use case examples. This is last part of 3 videos on resident evil mechanics. However in previous video I present animation system itself:

Here you can see IK aim offset IK look-at and lightweight animation system.
    Will share here on forums for free with all my blueprints I just have to exclude assets that don\t belong to me - so maps and animations. and Make instructions and videos on how to add them later on.

UPDATE and download link (build game) in the description:
    Looking great!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope you guys like it. I am hard at work making an adventure game. It will feature traditional elements of classic adventure games, strong puzzles (multi phases, environment puzzles, finding clues, combine items etc), story & funny interactions.

This is more a showcase of the work I put in making the level than gameplay, Gameplay focus video will come soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied

I'm doing some components for general purpose, with some small use case examples. This is last part of 3 videos on resident evil mechanics. However in previous video I present animation system itself:

Here you can see IK aim offset IK look-at and lightweight animation system.
    Will share here on forums for free with all my blueprints I just have to exclude assets that don\t belong to me - so maps and animations. and Make instructions and videos on how to add them later on.

UPDATE and download link (build game) in the description:
    Last edited by AngeIV; 06-26-2020, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finally getting the hang of Unreal Engine and Blender!
    Made the Dodge Charger 2014, still have to figure some things out like the flashing lights under the mirror/pushbar. Somehow they are not transparent anymore >_<
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello to everybody posting here ! Here is all of my current recent work, and Yorda's locomotion system is more like an ongoing learning project for animation systems. Thanks for watching !

and here's my showreel 2020

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just a quick post to let folks that I'm still working on my project Working Title - Deidra).

Here's a few Screenshots to let everyone know how it's looking so far.

I have a Dev Blog on the web site: www.Norluxe.com

There's also a Demo available for download if anyone is interested
    Talk with everyone later !

Last edited by White_Rose; 06-09-2020, 03:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have just finished the directional parry system in #disstrandia

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello!
    Working on 3rd person PvP shooter. This is our progress for 6 weeks.
    Network replication is ready and lvl is graybox.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Taking another shot at a snow material function, includes diffuse, normals, displacement, large scale persistent trails, and sparkly bits.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X