• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A walk through a village
    LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
      Any chance you could dive into Medieval material and model making? Some sick stone walls and tileable wood floors are always nice. Or something similar to the BumpingPub pack from the market place ....
      Hey Unit23! Medieval/Fantasy is something I'm very interested in doing. I want to get the SciFi series to a good place before I undertake that, but it is definitely in the cards. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DemoScreen.png
Views:	1
Size:	834.2 KB
ID:	1101141

Not much to reveal about this just yet. Got a little bit more progress to make in terms of the AI before I talk about it.

How'd I do for creepy?

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
          Pretty cool idea for a game, play a graffiti writer!
          Thanks, the idea was to make a multiplayer graffiti experience (Would make a nice VR experience too), I dropped the idea because I couldn't optimise it enough for large fully painted scenes (this was one of my first projects)....I've figured a way to massively increase how much paint can be added now so might give it another try.
          [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Working on planetary lighting and spacecraft cockpit. Shameless cross-post from our dev thread !

Helium Rain, a realistic space opera

Comment

Here is the first trailer of Valgard and The Armor of Achilles.
              Hope you all enjoy, and please give us your feedback.

Please share and follow us https://twitter.com/RevolverGS.

Comment

Latest work in progress video showing bit civ AI and anims:

Comment

Playing around with a mesh voxelizer function I threw together today

Consider supporting me on patreon

My Open source tools and plugins
                  Advanced Sessions Plugin
                  VR Expansion Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by mordentral View Post
                    Playing around with a mesh voxelizer function I threw together today

If you don't post a video of the "Explode at loc" I will be very sad.

Comment

More work on Materials & Decals. Check out the rest here!

Name:	M_44.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	301.7 KB
ID:	1101211

Name:	M_45.jpg
Size:	583.9 KB
ID:	1101212

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Working on some Car Viz, next step will be to add some Interactivity(Mat Change, different Enviroments)

Name:	CarViz_25-02-16_000.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	1101265

Comment

@Shirk, I plan on redoing it in the future

@EoinOBroin, wow that's amazing, how was the sky done??

@DominicBauer, cool! How are you lighting it, using a HDRI?

So I wanted to try out a new modeling workflow in Modo ala Tor Frick, and get to know Substance Painter better:

Left = UE4(..that texture compression kills the quality), Right = Substance Painter

Last edited by SonKim; 02-26-2016, 04:37 AM.
                          TOUR of DUTY

Comment

playing in the snow!

Name:	SaQVIif.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	1101272

Comment

Refurbished Cubinator V2 with scanner. That was complicated for me, tried so many different stuff, but that works fine.
                              My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
                              UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

Just updated my melee combat system. Added counter attack system

New template - Counter-attack system. Action game / Melee combat template v2.

[FREE] Melee combat template

Comment

Working...
                                X