Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started to work on the interior for the Fantasiam!
    Project Fantasiam

Comment

Awesome works on this page. It's off to a great start. =)

Here is some more progress on my upcoming materials & decals pack. Check out more here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	M_21.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	369.1 KB
ID:	1100686

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Way to go Jeremi76! Looking very good for a one man team after work!

In the video... is the character shrinking or is it the landscape?

Comment

Thanks for the comment.

The character isn't shrinking. The landscape meshes, flowers, shrooms, bugs, etc in that area are just larger. Though with the blur that I added, it sorta gives you the feeling of being smaller. I wanted to make the world a mix of real and fantasy, so basically I can do whatever my brain thinks would look neat.
          I think I have 8 unique looking levels at the moment. Some levels are casual relaxing areas, and others areas are going to have more traps and have more of a survival feel to them.

Oh if I could only quit my job and do this full time. Some day maybe.

Comment

Stylized Low Poly Environment
            Stylized Low Poly Pine Forest
            Stylized Low Poly Buildings
            First Person Horror Template

Comment

Been working on some forest stuff for our toon-style game.

Comment

Started to work on some sort of procedural animation system for a character consisting of StaticMeshes and CableComponents.

Name:	bob wireframe.JPG
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	1100871

Comment

Originally posted by jaremi76 View Post
                  Thanks for the comment.

The character isn't shrinking. The landscape meshes, flowers, shrooms, bugs, etc in that area are just larger. Though with the blur that I added, it sorta gives you the feeling of being smaller. I wanted to make the world a mix of real and fantasy, so basically I can do whatever my brain thinks would look neat.
                  I think I have 8 unique looking levels at the moment. Some levels are casual relaxing areas, and others areas are going to have more traps and have more of a survival feel to them.

Oh if I could only quit my job and do this full time. Some day maybe.
                  Ok, I thought something like that might be happening. In any case it's looking good! As for the quitting the job... OH HELL YEAH!

Comment

Here's a little spray painting project I made some time ago, I found it on my old machine and thought I'd share a vid

[FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Working on customize-able decals for my upcoming Materials & Decals pack. Check out more here!

Name:	M_26.jpg
Size:	559.1 KB
ID:	1101060

Name:	M_27.jpg
Size:	559.1 KB
ID:	1101061
                      Last edited by SE_JonF; 02-23-2016, 05:09 AM.

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Shameless cross posting :P

Last edited by SonKim; 02-23-2016, 02:37 AM.
                        TOUR of DUTY

Comment

The model looks pretty good, but the wood is lacking. I would try and redo the wood, and make it less saturated.
                          Stylized Low Poly Environment
                          Stylized Low Poly Pine Forest
                          Stylized Low Poly Buildings
                          First Person Horror Template

Comment

Originally posted by ULLS View Post
                            Here's a little spray painting project I made some time ago, I found it on my old machine and thought I'd share a vid

Pretty cool idea for a game, play a graffiti writer!
                            Reallusion Unreal Engine Community Manager / LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                              Working on customize-able decals for my upcoming Materials & Decals pack. Check out more here!
                              Any chance you could dive into Medieval material and model making? Some sick stone walls and tileable wood floors are always nice. Or something similar to the BumpingPub pack from the market place ....
                              Last edited by unit23; 02-23-2016, 06:12 PM.
                              Reallusion Unreal Engine Community Manager / LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

First tests with World Machine in UE4

UE4 Landscape Test by Eoin O'Broin, on Flickr
                                ARTSTATION: https://www.artstation.com/artist/noisestorm

Comment

Working...
                                X