X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grass and updated shading model.

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
      This will be the last time I post this pack in here. It's been fun! Be sure to check out the official submission thread here for more details. =)

I just wanted to say that your work is among my top 5 inspirations for my own sci-fi models. Great use of form, texture and color.
      It takes a village to raise an idiot, but it only takes one idiot to raze a village.

Comment

Just uploaded my game's trailer to youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Zokk View Post
          I just wanted to say that your work is among my top 5 inspirations for my own sci-fi models. Great use of form, texture and color.
          Thank you Zokk! That is very humbling to hear. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Weee

Cool stuff everywhere!
            A honor for me, to "spam" stuff here
            "Perinator - Deadrow" firing some Lazar.
            Some gameplay extension for the first launched part of Beams a GrappleTimeTrail, i break everything down into sections now, to stay focused and to make it theoretically possible.

Sincerely
            Attached Files
            My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
            UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

Klepto - Burglary Simulator

Comment

Working on a project that uses the unreal engine to control a variety of real life objects and lighting. By scanning the venue into a virtual environment then creating pipelines via Bluetooth or WiFi to translate ai or object behavior and send it to said objects in the venue. this makes it easy for the object to navigate a real environment rather than trying to figure out were their going. giving the ability to setup complicated dj and venue scenes and lighting without even needing to be in the venue. For example a torch in the virtual world can be replicated in the real one if it's behavior is is translated to a wifi controlled led light exc. This creates more of a sub reality allowing you to change the type of light and the behaviors of objects giving the more versatility and creating a much more dynamic environment without having to remodel every few years also give the ability to customize special events weddings night club holiday parties exc.. I'll have better demos via live twitch feed in the near future. Here are some links if you want to keep check on the progress
                https://www.facebook.com/Zayben.Ente...3218201075364/
                https://youtu.be/o-6jV8ZEEaU

http://www.twitch.tv/lucas_prospect/https://www.facebook.com/Zayben.Ente...3218201075364/https://youtu.be/o-6jV8ZEEaU
                Last edited by Zayben; 01-22-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
                  UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                    That tank looks so awesome, nice work! =)
                    Gotta say I'm a fan of your sci-fi art, I only wish my project was set 75 years in the future, not the past!

Comment

Originally posted by docjor View Post
                      Gotta say I'm a fan of your sci-fi art, I only wish my project was set 75 years in the future, not the past!
                      Thanks Docjor! There's a solution for that of course, time travel! =P

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Ikinema integration continues. Rather than having our character walk/spin in a circle when moving the camera around while stationary, I setup a look-at task based on the camera position. When forward input is applied, the character turns and walks in the direction of the camera.

Klepto - Burglary Simulator

Comment

Thompson SubMachine Gun

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
                            Amazing detail, let me at it!

Comment

Spacecraft cockpit with cameras and 3D HUD !

Helium Rain, a realistic space opera

Comment

Nice Gwenn! =)

Comment

Working...
                                X