• Show
Clear All

I'm working on new textures for Chasing Robbers

Click image for larger version

Name:	12238363_10205029657572924_5481030444539803672_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	1093731
    Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

Comment

I refer the old texture. I do not know about Poland, but I never seen a medieval timber house with green roof in my life.
      Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

the old one really looks way better XD has more structure.

Comment

New skull I just added to Necro's Bone Box: https://sketchfab.com/models/5f37d12...d071ee2ad4381f. Now that I'm done scanning it, I can finally put Granny back to rest. j/k

Necro's Bone Box, Necro's Utility Material Pack, Necro's Utility Material Pack #2, Necro's Rock Box, Necro's Tool Box on the UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

This Sunday afternoon I made a little math game, which makes me feel kinda geeky. Would love to test it on a mobile device, but UE does not find my android phone. Don't think I will continue with this, the "hard" problems are solved and everything else is busywork which I don't like to do in my free time.

Basically the game will give you a math calculation with a missing operator and you have to click on the right operator to gain score.

Name:	SundayMathGame.jpg
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	1093747

Comment

www.playwizardonline.com The site is not complete but there are some screenshots of the game that you can look at.
              Last edited by SongOfDeath; 11-23-2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

Opening sequence I made for my game. First attempt at slideshow style cutscene.
                    Check my working title: The Locked Room here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...he-locked-Room

Comment

Cubinx says thx

Really thank you EPIC.
                      Blender in combination with UE4 is amazing for me. Like learning painting interactive.
                      To cool, when you start to realize, that you can realize your own weird ideas.

Name:	cubinx.jpg
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	1093865
                      My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
                      UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

Just some more RnD on some third person character movements and trying my hand on getting a cover system started. Most of what is being done right now will hopefully be able to fit into the next series of third person shooter videos showing how to get some of these mechanics working.

Getting the things to work is not the hard part but doing the client/ server stuff is what throws me for a loop when things need to stop working and let the others see what needs to be seen.

Check out the playlist HERE
                        Last edited by KyleDail88; 11-25-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Had a lot of fun making this rocky ground shader! Used the excellent Kite Demo textures, and a normal flat plane!

Honestly this engine is a joy to use- hats off once again to all at Epic for such good work!

Tiling Ground Shader by Eoin O'Broin, on Flickr
                          Last edited by EoinOBroin; 11-25-2015, 05:39 PM.
                          ARTSTATION: https://www.artstation.com/artist/noisestorm

Comment

I hope you guys like this little test video, graphically its low due it just being a test map, look ay my other videos for higher quality maps and graphics, anyway its a fighter <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBwLWblPWDk

Comment

Been a busy last to two days on this third person shooter prototype but was able to get characters animations to get the "sync" animation down. The main trick was just getting the character that was receiving the hit to be the one that has the most effect put on him with the camera turning to the direction of the attacker that hit them and slight movement to the appropriate location/rotation as well.
                              This is a least the first test but with some more tuning and adding some more animations to each character that are not in the animation packs I can see how well this mechanic will work.
                              Last edited by KyleDail88; 11-27-2015, 07:57 AM.

Comment

This was fun to learn
                                My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
                                UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X