X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ressent project Learn 4forever

Comment

Same here. I really want a fur material like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Devfo Studios View Post
        I am very impressed with your fur. This would be an asset I would pay $$ for in the marketplace.
        Thanks!! You'd only be disappointed if you were to buy it, it looks good from afar but is no where near production quality. If I remember, when I get home from work I'll post up the material set-up and you'll see just how simple and easy it is to do by yourself.

[FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Originally posted by ULLS View Post
          Thanks!! You'd only be disappointed if you were to buy it, it looks good from afar but is no where near production quality. If I remember, when I get home from work I'll post up the material set-up and you'll see just how simple and easy it is to do by yourself.

Me thinks tessellation?

Comment

Originally posted by Tattinho View Post
            Me thinks tessellation?
            Exactly, I achieved this by enabling tessellation, multiplying a 'VertexNormalWS' node by a noise texture (multiplied by a constant [fur length]) and feeding it into the world displacement input....a simple set-up. I'm keen to try out the Neo-Fur plug-in which uses the shells and fins technique (as far as I know) and can be used on multiple platforms even mobile apparently...

So to summarise:

Tessellation = true;
            VertexNormalWS * (noise*x) -> world displacement input (where 'x' is a constant)
            Last edited by ULLS; 10-30-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.30.png
Views:	1
Size:	301.2 KB
ID:	1092399
              My remake of classic doom coming soon

Comment

Sculpting and texturing an alien character (WIP):

Name:	Alien2.png
Size:	225.6 KB
ID:	1092442

I was hoping to get away with this but unfortunately I really need to re-do the texturing entirely due to awful UV maps, if you look at the camo material, you can see the poor job. This is due to me lazily using an auto UV system.

Check out my other work HERE

Comment

Well, I am lazy too and use auto UV for over half of my models... that`s not a problem if you hand paint them in Substance Painter for example.
                  Well it will be waste of texture memory, as big part of the textures are just black, but for small objects you don`t see up close its fast and good enough imho to skip the UV work part ^^;.

Comment

@ULLS If you are using SP switch the texture over to tri-planar and the texture should connect right because of the way it projects onto the model. Hope that helps.
                    In League

Comment

Equipable player loot/gear for the warrior class.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by unit23; 11-03-2015, 07:43 AM.
                      [LEGENDS of EPICA][Twitter][FB][YT][Vimeo]

Comment

Originally posted by FatMoth View Post
                        @ULLS If you are using SP switch the texture over to tri-planar and the texture should connect right because of the way it projects onto the model. Hope that helps.
                        Thanks, I'll give this a go

Comment

Working on new rhythm-runner game

Hey, folks! I'm working on new rhythm game named Run, Guitarist, Run! A mix of Temple Run and Guitar Hero + action. Sorry, but I can't record HD video for now because of low frame rate. Anyway, enjoy!
                          Run, Guitarist, Run! (Rhythm game) | YouTube | Twitter

Comment

Working on freebie grass mats

I'm currently working on a freebie for you all. It's part of my learning process but I have to share the love. Once I get the process down I will send love regularly to the community.

I am working on a set of 5 + 1 bonus freebie grass materials. You will get 5 grass mats and 1 bonus snow grass mat. Nothing overly fabulous but definitely useful. Textures will be 2048 x 2048 and I am working to make them for PBR and tessellation if I get it right maybe.

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 1.12.26 PM.png
Size:	963.0 KB
ID:	1092498

I should be done with it soon but you can check it out here http://brightsoulgraphics.blogspot.com/

Hope you like it.

Bright Soul
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'm currently trying to create all sorts of tiny different games to get more used to the Unreal Engine and Blueprints.

Here is an example of a tiny Over-the-Board Strategy Game (similar to Chess) that I made in 4 hours.

Thank you Epic Games! Can't tell you how much I love UE4 <3

Name:	Strategy Game.png
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	1092502

Comment

4 hours?!? Well thats amazing to make any full mechanics! I am so jealous now <. I spend 4 hours hitting my head against a wall in simple problems, all the time... but I love UE4 anyway too .
                                If I was able to make game like that in 4 hours, Id happily make small game with full graphics every week!

Comment

Working...
                                X