• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome.

Comment

LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Hey everyobdy!
        Last 3 days I have been working on UE4 presentation of Light Walls House designed by mA-style architects.
        Regards!

Animation can be found in this thread https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...gine-4-Archviz

Click image for larger version

Name:	ddf87830207129.5617ec1a02632.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	286.0 KB
ID:	1091054

Name:	7384fe30207129.5617ec1a0493c.jpg
Size:	432.1 KB
ID:	1091055

Name:	87ddb030207129.5617ec1a05d85.jpg
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	1091056

Name:	f7017c30207129.5617ec1a0738b.png
Size:	899.6 KB
ID:	1091057

Name:	b19c6b30207129.5617ec1a084b4.jpg
Size:	418.5 KB
ID:	1091058

Name:	0b0d1f30207129.5618214f1cdfc.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	501.4 KB
ID:	1091059

Name:	b5a76e30207129.5617ec1a097c5.jpg
Size:	396.4 KB
ID:	1091060

Name:	36f5f830207129.5617ec1a0ac4a.jpg
Size:	361.3 KB
ID:	1091061

Name:	6c487f30207129.5617ec1a0c15b.jpg
Size:	596.4 KB
ID:	1091062

Comment

some environment videos as wip from my point & click adventure "Adventure-X" (woking title ;-) )

very interested in any c&cs !
          www.ofpawnsandkings.de

Comment

Planet Protectors

PLANET PROTECTORS

Hello everyone

We are a team of 2 guys from India and from last 3-4 month we were working on a demo game project "PLANET PROTECTORS". It is mostly completed so we thought we should share it.
            Our aim was to learn game making process and create something of a AAA quality.We tried our best to achieve our goals within time period and with our available resources .

As we are only 2 so we couldn't make a full fleshed game with lot of combos and enemies but we tried to make a few and I hope you will like it.

Comment

It's been a while since I've done any modeling, but I think this turned out pretty well for being a green horn. I'll probably redo it at some point now that I have a hang on how to model weapons.

It's ~3.3k polys, not yet UV mapped but is rigged. This was more of a test/learning experience so I can be better prepared for production models. My next step is to try to do first person animations as that is one of the main things I don't know how to do, and is kind of important for a FPS

Comment

Lighting, textures, modeling, and bed sheets are all still a work in progress. Here is a scene I created in a little over 2 days. What are your thoughts?

Name:	wwwwwwww.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1091140Click image for larger version

Name:	qqqqqqq.JPG
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	1091141

Comment

Originally posted by stucki View Post
                  some environment videos as wip from my point & click adventure "Adventure-X" (woking title ;-) )

very interested in any c&cs !
                  Very nice! This one was my favourite with nice and plentiful colours.
                  The next step I really want to see is what kind of characters will habitate those environments...! As I think characters are probably the most important aspect in any point & click adventure.
                  Environments look more than good enough.

Comment

thx for the comments. lifts my spirits !

yes characters would be the next big step for the project !
                    they exist in sketched form, but i really need someone really good in this to jump on to this project. it would kill me to do them myself ;-)
                    i will start searching activly for this once i have done a good environment trailer.
                    www.ofpawnsandkings.de

Comment

I did some work on my AI-Testing project. Though I have to admit that I made more progress on the UI and underlying engine module than on the AI itself.
                      Also there is little door opening fail at the end. That will probably the next thing to fix and then I'll teach them to attempt to run into/near cover during combat. (Currently they are just being aggressive and try to find a location where they can hit the player and only try to take cover when they are reloading.

Enemy damage was reduced/removed to have a longer combat situation with the enemies.

Last edited by Tomura; 10-12-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Found her in my Basement ....

Last edited by Inmatic; 10-12-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Name:	ScreenShot00167.png
Size:	822.5 KB
ID:	1091245
                            http://imgur.com/a/owwPl

Some new enviroment pics from WIP project. Finally managed to make own landscape materials with multiple layers (ofcourse using materials from marketplace).

Comment

Hey everyone! we are Mojo Game Studios, an independent video game studio. We have been developing our flagship title, Aderyn's Cradle, since our founding in 2012. Initially starting in Cryengine3, once U4 came out we switched right over because we felt we could have a much easier time working with blueprint to make our new RealFight Combat system, as well as many other systems in our game.

Currently, we are at Indiegogo to seek funding to build a proper "vertical slice" and alpha multiplayer for our game, for another, larger crowdfunding campaign next year. Please check out our game and let us know what you think!

Indiegogo: http://igg.me/at/aderyns-cradle

Name:	highresscreenshot00023_1024.png
Size:	876.2 KB
ID:	1091289

Name:	xwHQnTG.jpg
Size:	312.2 KB
ID:	1091290

Name:	91HHgMN.jpg
Size:	282.1 KB
ID:	1091291

Comment

Hi,

I can post nothing visually attractive as I'm working mainly in C++ on porting my RTS game system to UE4, using a custom pathfinder as the core.

I'm just ready with half of the map decomposition system, mainly the static part dealing with terrain heights and slopes. It consists of tiles and small areas (clusters) feeding the hierarchical pathfinder with the information visible on that ugly debugging HUD. Cluster middle tiles are represented by green boxes, the white one is the tile under mouse pointer (invisible in the screenshot), yellow ones are the corresponding cluster tiles. The more exciting parts are coming just now...

Moreover, my notebook is just over the minimum requirements, which is a great motivation to intensively deal with performance optimizations.

"Age of Total Heroes" - RTS Pathfinding and Movement System for UE4
                                RTS Camera C++ Tutorial

Comment

Working...
                                X