Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how simplistic the ui is, I would love to see a video of this in real time. Very cool stuff!
    Arconia WIP
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-FI-Rogue-Like

Portfolio
    https://sketchfab.com/comatos

Comment

Originally posted by IMC.Wander View Post
      Our inventory system's brand new look when you inspect items in 3D .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49145[/ATTACH]
      Sorry posted that at the bottom of the post
      here is my original message (I like how simplistic the ui is, I would love to see a video of this in real time. Very cool stuff!)
      Arconia WIP
      https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-FI-Rogue-Like

Portfolio
      https://sketchfab.com/comatos

Comment

Working on prototyping some game mechanics.

Comment

Working on implementing mechanics into this
          Click image for larger version

Name:	XM8tZpt.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	676.1 KB
ID:	1082479

Comment

Working in the user interface of my game. This is the Concept of colors and fonts.

Name:	UserInterface.png
Views:	1
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	1082492
            YouTube:Coruja Games
            Twitter:@_corujagames
            Facebook:@corujagames
            Instagram:@_corujagames

Comment

Hello everyone I've just started my adventure with Unreal Engine 4 a week ago. This is my first scene made in UE 4. I know it's nothing compared to your artworks, but I'm self-taught and quick learner student. I hope you'll like it

Now I'm working alone on horror game. Here's a screenshot, without details, foliage etc. It's just a beginning

Attached Files

Comment

This is my first UE4 project, based on Hourences Solus tutorials series.

Comment

Progression video from my Open World Fantasy theme game.
                  Here you see my new modeled main Barbarian character.
                  Goblins logic is driven by behavior trees. They usually patrol around fireplaces, and when see enemy, attacks him with cool molotov drinks
                  When gets enough damage, they runs in EQS genaerated Hiding place. After some time they return to patrol state.

Comment

Experimenting with grungy photographic aesthetics, partly to convey the half-awake, detached, dreamlike feeling integral to singmetosleep... but mostly to disguise my lack of technical skills

SINGMETOSLEEP / PARASOMNIA / DARKDRIFT / ETERNAL APEX / PRETTY ABRASIVE MUSIC / TWITTER @ACATALEPT

Comment

Need more UMG work but its slowly starting to come together

Comment

This is some game play footage of the Alpha v0.6.4.0 that we recorded during a play test session. Mathew, Karl and Katja joined me in this session. You will hear Matthew and I discuss some features as well as a few issues that need resolving.

This is the raw footage, so you will hear us discuss one of the bugs and a possible solution as well as a host of other topics.

My thanks go to Matthew Leach, Karl and Katja Muller for making the play test so awesome.

This video covers two or three complete rounds of gameplay and I decided not to edit and just let the video record. We have identified some areas of the game mechanics that need improving and will be doing another play test when we get this resolved.
                        Quinton Delpeche
                        Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

http://insightfps.com/

A competitive arena FPS I'm working on.

Comment

I've been doing a lot of work on the home alarm systems for our burglary sim "Klepto" so I've decided to attempt a dev video on the progress. The alarm panel keypad is now interactive via UI widget thanks to Look Dev Limited's "BP Keypad UI" from the Marketplace.

Warning: This video contains a cringeworthy level of “Um” and “Uh”. Viewer discretion is advised.
                            Klepto - Burglary Simulator

Comment

Some screenshots to test the mood and the palette of the enviroment

Name:	Screenshot003.jpg
Size:	598.2 KB
ID:	1082717

Name:	Screenshot004.jpg
Size:	537.5 KB
ID:	1082719

Name:	Screenshot005.jpg