Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inexpensive soft focus / toy lens / tilt shift aesthetic using a circular gradient mask with gaussian DOF in a postprocess blendable material as shown here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...408#post293408

SINGMETOSLEEP / PARASOMNIA / DARKDRIFT / ETERNAL APEX / PRETTY ABRASIVE MUSIC / TWITTER @ACATALEPT

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWintergreen View Post
        Thief project :c i would for that code!

Comment

Flux is a cinematic tech demo for my procedural building generation tool for Unreal Engine 4:

Here's the plugin thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ity-Generation

Comment

Originally posted by ApoorvaJ View Post
            Flux is a cinematic tech demo for my procedural building generation tool for Unreal Engine 4:

Here's the plugin thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ity-Generation

This is really great
            [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

I meant to build this the first time but ended up making a loot crate the last time but the end result of this will be a weapon customization station for the player to interact with and be prompted with menus to change out components of their weapons.
              The base model and test animation are in place for the weapon bench, Ill need to go back and tweak some of the timing and feel of the animation. Once all the main parts are where they need to be for the bench they will need to get moved to a skeleton and then it can be ported over to Unreal for blueprinting player interaction.

Critiques more than welcome!

Comment

it was peaceful feast in great hall until vampires get drunk...

Comment

I've been working on a FPS versus RTS zombie game.

Check out my weekly dev blog: The Undead Dev

Comment

I need to get a proper form post done for this weapon smithing bench but until we get a few more weapon parts that does a rough change out then Ill get as much I can to show of its build to everyone. But for now this is the third WIP build video on the bench, once of my classmates rigged the bench and there is another guy I know that will be doing all the detail and texture work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilOverseer88 View Post
                      I need to get a proper form post done for this weapon smithing bench but until we get a few more weapon parts that does a rough change out then Ill get as much I can to show of its build to everyone. But for now this is the third WIP build video on the bench, once of my classmates rigged the bench and there is another guy I know that will be doing all the detail and texture work on it.

This is awesome!!!

Comment

Part of a project I'm working on. A small hidden study that exists towards the back of a palace complex.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshots1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	814.3 KB
ID:	1081985
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshots2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	717.2 KB
ID:	1081986

Comment

Originally posted by Kanizitas View Post
                          This is awesome!!!
                          Thanks allot for the feedback!

Right now we can change out the parts and the player can still fire it but there are just too few assets that we built to try more testing at the moment. For now I need to switch gears back to PROXY and get some more character animations done. The next time this will be posted with an update it should have a workable UI and a few more parts added to the list for change out.

Comment

A short video showing a project I'm working on running on Android

Main links:
                            SneppyChannel
                            PoliSquad
                            Turbosquid 3D models

Comment

How to create first person shooter game from scratch. Lots of tutorials: http://www.shootertutorial.com - celebrating 50th Tutorial!

My Marketplace Assets

Comment

Working...
                              X