Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been working two months on own theme hospital game in some kind of cyberpunk world. Hope to include some sneaking action too. Still very early (scenery and all will still change much), mostly still learning and experimenting stuff. I am new for the unreal engine 4, but experience from ArmA3 have been usefull (made mod called Whole Lotta Altis in that).

Comment

@Aetherdyne
      Cool, working on stuff like that is fun. I was playing around with machine learning/neural nets last year and one of my test cases was an elevator scheduling system. Then I got distracted by UE4 and that project kind of died. I should resurrect it before I completely forget everything I was doing.

Also, your programmer art is at least 2 or 3 notches above mine. Seriously.

Comment

On what little spare time I have while blueprinting and allot of Google searching for troubleshooting things, I stepped away and revisited an old FPS level that was being put together with some buddy's of mine. Allot of this is just testing still but the arms, weapon and animation mechanics were all done in the window of a week.

Last edited by KyleDail88; 07-04-2015, 05:25 PM.

Comment

One more update:

Comment

My work is still in early stage and as I currently focus more on making much content than polishing one area so all the screenshots are still of early low quality.
            I have now about 7 semi-open world maps/interiors of this quality level, about half left to go.
            I only have a few characters at the moment so now I am focusing more on those though. And after that, quality upgrade for all!
            Gameplay is third person turn based RPG with cinematic elements(lots of matinee cameras to spice up).
            I call it DIFYS at the moment, (I don`t tell what it stands for ^^) but name will probably change.
            Also, main character is still a place holder from my old test project, he will get a complete change too...

From a horror based area;

Click image for larger version

Name:	HH1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	740.4 KB
ID:	1081183

An organic area, the walls are pulsating with the heartbeat. ^^ This is actually a spoiler picture but why not since its only here.
            The chains are still placeholder since doing and animating them properly will be on quality phase...

Name:	HB1.jpg
Size:	547.0 KB
ID:	1081184

One ugly character in his hobby... ^^

Name:	PF1.jpg
Size:	736.8 KB
ID:	1081185

Different type of area. Some low tech dirty steam/oilpunk factory.
            The mountains are just a placeholder and I will make more varied foliage of course.

Name:	FQ1.jpg
Size:	786.9 KB
ID:	1081186

Forest is still in very temporary phase, but I post a picture of it to show that I have varied places to go ^^.

Name:	HF1.jpg
Size:	783.5 KB
ID:	1081187

The game (or the world) might seem a bit messy since I am not focusing in one theme,
            but as a creator I just want to try different things around freely and not be tied to a fixed standard in this project.

Comment

The first gameplay test of Chronicles Of Eden, Ive been working on it for about 1 month now

Here's a link to my thread https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ssues-to-solve

Skywalker "this is not going to go the way that you think" PORTFOLIO

Comment

Cross-post from my thread.

Demo Reel 2015
                Last edited by Denny; 07-07-2015, 03:33 PM.
                Programmer, Rigger, Animator - Demo Reel 2015 - My RnD / WIP thread - www.dennylindberg.com
                Worked on: Kitten'd - Guardians of Valor (Android, iOS)

Comment

Comment

testing some assets

Attached Files

Comment

crosspost from Switch WIP thread.

Game Developer @ LODZERO - My Twitter | tomlooman.com UE4 samples & tutorials | C++ Survival Game (Open-source template)

Comment

Bottle Washer

A quick video from a bottle washer developed for a job. Still get some error to adjust. About a million polys in the scene all dynamic lightning.

Maico G.
                        http://ttkstudios.x10.mx
                        @maicogirardi
                        youtube.com/maicogir
                        maicogirardi.wix.com/portfolio
                        https://game-development.zeef.com/maico.girardi

Comment

Gameplay of the newest weapon in our game BLISTER. More in the thread here
                          Item_42

Comment

CATAMARI DONT YOU SEE?!

Comment

Originally posted by geylangwarrior View Post

CATAMARI DONT YOU SEE?!
                              I saw!! O_o

This cannot be unseen....WTF!!

Lol
                              [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Bmp 3 model from my project

Comment

Working...
                                X