Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Abnormalia Very very nice- great attention to detail + amazing use of color!

@intoxicat3 Good start- I'd decrease the fov of the camera when aiming though- the area of the lens is quite small which could be hard to pick out targets!
    Last edited by EoinOBroin; 06-23-2015, 11:36 AM.
    ARTSTATION: https://www.artstation.com/artist/noisestorm

Comment

A little corridor from a project I've been working on- aiming for photoreal results- not quite there yet, but on the way I think! This shot was taken in game, hence the shaky camera.

Close up of the window/refractive rain on glass material:

Last edited by EoinOBroin; 06-23-2015, 10:38 AM.
      ARTSTATION: https://www.artstation.com/artist/noisestorm

Comment

Wow man, that top picture looks amazing, I was sure it was a reference photograph at first!

Comment

One more pic from my Gasstation Scene

Comment

I little bit of UE4 fun with assets from OpenGameArt. UE4 is rad.

Comment

I'd really like to know how to do this, would you fancy making a small tutorial?

Comment

Comment

Hi Abnormalia

I loved the ambiance and composition. It is a one steampunk FPS acclimated in the era of the interstellar travel. Just be attention with some Marketplace's things in evidence that could compromise the originality in your work. As some Steamboat Airship Devices.

luny;B
                  lunybunny.com
                  lunybunny.com

Comment

LunyBunny thanks. We bought few assets from store to do some research and prototypes. I was mastering terrain, lights and post effects and built this level in 3-4 hours max.

Made a COUB as well here:

https://coub.com/view/70e4m

Update made changes, I think it looks better now:

Last edited by Abnormalia; 06-25-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

This is my advanced wave, shoreline implementation for my Tropical Islands pack with animated reflection and refraction shown in detail in action in a 4k video.

Comment

Last edited by Abnormalia; 06-26-2015, 04:54 AM.

Comment

My new template for action, hack and slash games

New template - Counter-attack system. Action game / Melee combat template v2.

[FREE] Melee combat template

Comment

Hello everyone! this is my vision of a future Super Mario game it was made using only blueprints, thanks so much Epic Games for doing UE4 free for everyone!

Comment

envirement for hobby

Comment

Originally posted by EoinOBroin View Post
                                A little corridor from a project I've been working on- aiming for photoreal results- not quite there yet, but on the way I think! This shot was taken in game, hence the shaky camera.

Close up of the window/refractive rain on glass material:

I absolutely love how this looks. It gives off a creepy vibe in my opinion!

Comment

Working...
                                X