Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of lovely programmer art in this one .

I've been testing out using my spline movement approach to power a side scrolling shooter, something like Defender. I've also been working on a trigger system to dynamically adjust the camera at various points within the level.

Comment

Comment

Doing a bit of work on my game

Comment

Just a little showcase of my project on this thread aswell, I hope you guys don't mind

Project Fantasiam

Comment

Beautiful environment work Crushed and Belmin. Nice work. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Wow . you are talented. I am Making a horror game myself. i like how it looks so far any pointers you could give me?

Comment

Made a little scene with the fire VFX pack from the marketplace:
                Mesh, modeled in Maya.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	751.5 KB
ID:	1078751
                System
                ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
                Artwork thread

Comment

A scene from Laketown I worked on this weekend:

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1078807

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	1078808

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Size:	737.0 KB
ID:	1078809

Name:	Capture5.PNG
Size:	725.5 KB
ID:	1078810
                  System
                  ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
                  Artwork thread

Comment

New video from my project!

Project Fantasiam

Comment

Been playing around with creating a bit of a space VR simulator, currently working on getting the climbing to work. Progress is a bit slow at the moment as I'm currently looking at getting the movement to be more smooth, but that seems to make motion sickness a bit more worse.

Currently this is all running through blueprints.

Comment

Finally finished re-writing a bunch of blueprints. Was suffering from some weird parent issue.
                        Can finally get to coming up with game logic that seems terrible but works
                        YouTube Playlist of W.I.P game project - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...XCXMLFckHVo_bV (May contain swearing, I'm Irish :P)

Comment

Hey, Everybody. Got a W.I.P. to share with you guys Still in the beginning stages, but it's getting there. Check it out. The Character is actually going through a complete redesign atm. But the basic concept of "Tag like Ninjas" concept will be the same. I was gonna wait a while longer before putting it out there, but I've heard its best to do it as early as possible so... here you go, world.

Comment

Improving! Link to the thread in signature.

Name:	VgbYnwS.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	550.9 KB
ID:	1078900
                            Project Fantasiam

Comment

Originally posted by Giinyiz View Post
                              Hey, Everybody. Got a W.I.P. to share with you guys Still in the beginning stages, but it's getting there. Check it out. The Character is actually going through a complete redesign atm. But the basic concept of "Tag like Ninjas" concept will be the same. I was gonna wait a while longer before putting it out there, but I've heard its best to do it as early as possible so... here you go, world.

Super Awesome...

Streams: www.Twitch.tv/BlinkTheory
                              Patreon: www.Patreon.com/BlinkTheory

Comment

Ascend Warfare Teaser | 4K Ultra HD

Check out the official teaser trailer of MY Game @ 4K Ultra https://youtu.be/wTFEPUd-8Zg

Comment

Working...
                                X