Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working on the visualization of a small cabin I designed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HOL-.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.6 KB
ID:	1072465
    Alex Leiva

Architect/Visualiser, National VR lead
    C o x Architecture

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-leiva-88187840/

COLORAMA - Cinematic color grading // The Vineyard Challenge Solo – Runner Up

Comment

Hello Folks!
      Some lovely stuff in here.

Recently migrated my game project over to UE4, here are some wip screenshots but there is still a lot to improve on.
      (polycount thread is here, for the history: http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139627)

-------------------------------------
      Cubit Studios Ballistics VFX Pack Available on GUMROAD now.
      Infinitesimals Development Log

Comment

^ Very interesting. And welcome to UE4! =)

Some WIPS of the next entry in the Modular SciFi Series.

Name:	Concept_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	766.3 KB
ID:	1074548

Name:	Concept_2.jpg
Size:	752.3 KB
ID:	1074549

Name:	Concept_3.jpg
Size:	653.0 KB
ID:	1074550
        Last edited by SE_JonF; 04-15-2015, 08:08 PM.

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Hello, I am working on this very basic level layout for a capture the flag game in a stairwell. I would love to eventually play this in Unreal Tournament, not really sure where to even start with that. Thanks!

Comment

In your Epic Launcher, you can head over to the Unreal Tournament tab and install the UT version of the UE4 editor. It comes with plenty of example maps and content to get you started, and what you find lacking in there you can no doubt get help from on the UT forums. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

I'm working on an 8-bit true color Post Process Effect for one of my side projects.

Tutorials:
              -8 Bit Post Process Material

Comment

So: I started with Maya 2015 THIS day. Pls tell me how i done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35304[/ATTACH]
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks pretty good, keep at it. =)

Comment

This is a prototype of a game for which we were asked to make a quick demo.
                    It's based upon the stories and characters of a children's book that will be published soon.
                    Let us know what you think!

--- www.RTView.it --- RTView Facebook page ---

Comment

Working on something special...

I think it doesn't need an introduction.

I've been experimenting with Substance Designer, baking normal and emissive maps, and Blueprints. It doesn't work yet, I'm not that far, but I can turn the lights on and off, so that's something.
                      Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/final-frontier
                      Stargate & DHD: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...5-stargate-dhd

Comment

Originally posted by Schnorks View Post
                        I'm working on an 8-bit true color Post Process Effect for one of my side projects.
                        Very cool!! I hope you post more screens with that effect! =)
                        It reminds me of CGI cutscenes from oldschool DOS games =D
                        Guilherme Rabello Co-founder, Sureale
                        Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

Comment

Was experimenting putting some of my ships from an old sins of a solar empire-based machinima project into Unreal 4. I was probing the possibility of turning the resulting radioplay back into a movie using Unreal 4. Currently it doesn't seem like there would be an easy way to handle some hundreds of thousands of turrets for movie making purposes, so I probably won't go any further than this.

None of this is animated except for the camera. Even animating just a few ships moving straight in Matinee is really messy. I don't know how I'd manage a huge fight. I think it would be cool to see. But probably impossible with my skills. I just hacked up the scifi bunk scene for making this experiment. I'd have rendered a video to show you, but I can't figure out how to make Unreal 4 dump frames to somewhere other than the project directory, and there's no space on that drive for something that big.

Evidently, I'm not an artist. I don't even have a good material to tile on these. Ah well.

Comment

more light pls. i cant see it

Comment

One more from CODeX. Work in progress.

Twitter: InsaneDevice

Comment

the stones at the computes are very glossy, too glossy. And they are leaking shadows. Metal = glossy, Nature = Rough. :3

Comment

Working...
                                X