• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Stage Horror/Adventure Game :Cave

Very early Stage

Horror/Adventure Game : Cave

Comment

Episode 6 of my (currently fortnightly) vlog on procedural buildings is up. I've begun adding prettier content, and started making the tool easily moddable.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fb806c787f7870eafbc91252d5badffb.png
Views:	1
Size:	760.1 KB
ID:	1067906

Hey now, what's going on here?

Actually not much. I'm just tinkering around with a few ideas, and hopefully being on my way to making a collectathon type game. I'm just using notes cos it was easy as heck to model (and they also play the sound when collected, because that makes me happy). Dont mind that white square. I'm trying to figure out how to use Render to Texture to render a flipbook (there are no tutorials and the documentation is pretty cryptic... it'd be much easier if I could just slap a static mesh straight onto the UMG UI, hint hint :P).

What I'm actually working on here is a way of saving similar to Banjo Kazooie, where when you collect a few notes, that amount gets saved as two separate amounts, the global amount, and the amount for just that level.

Comment

The trailer we demo'ed at GDC '15 for Switch:

Game Developer @ LODZERO - My Twitter | tomlooman.com UE4 samples & tutorials | C++ Survival Game (Open-Source)

Comment

A Postal like game, called Bosdal.

Name:	jPeLNOK.png
Size:	739.2 KB
ID:	1067960
            @CarstenZarbock - Follow me on Twitter, thank you

Comment

Modeling Training

http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uplo...5cxl8t2uoq.jpg

Comment

So Bsp's weren't working well so I ended up making this cathedral wall in blender, I think it worked out alright though.

Name:	OdQFR.jpg
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1067979
                Attached Files

Comment

Kaboom Arena

This is a heavy WIP, but I thought I would share the Main Menu with everyone here. The music was custom written for the game by Karl Muller Music and Sound Design.

Here is the First Pass of our Main Menu for Kaboom Arena ... it is probably going to change ... but anyway. 8-}

Name:	UE4Editor 2015-03-07 18-47-19-25.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	1067980
                  Quinton Delpeche
                  Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

GEDDON
                    HIGH OCTANE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER

I am currently developing the entirety of GEDDON on my own as a student project.
                    ue4 rendering

Comment

Originally posted by ianoreo View Post
                      GEDDON
                      HIGH OCTANE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER

I am currently developing the entirety of GEDDON on my own as a student project.
                      Looks pretty cool! Would you mind telling how you the UMG that tells what to do and leaderboards UI at the end? ? How did you create animation that makes it pop up like that? Thanks!

Comment

A little dragon mesh in Blender. My first try to finish a character :P

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	1068201
                        System
                        ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
                        Artwork thread

Comment

Train tracks!

Splines and Spline Meshes are so cool. Will play around with this more tomorrow.

Comment

I'm working on some really cool fur and fiber stuff.

also posted a thread here; https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...p-Fiber-Assets
                            Carlos Montero | @cman2k | Technical Art Director @neoglyphic
                            Working on Sunborn Rising and the Neofur Plugin | I made Black Mesa

Comment

Name:	ss2.jpg
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	1068301

Working on environment stuff and textures!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Stunning work Havoc
                                System
                                ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
                                Artwork thread

Comment

Working...
                                X