X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EoinOBroin View Post
    Thank you

Made some more detailed materials/improved the frosted glass shader: https://flic.kr/p/qXZcKL

[img]Frosted Glass by EoinOBroin, on Flickr[/img]
    Looks really high quality design. Must be you have some architectural background?
    Can be promising shooter, if you keep that quality in entire game.

Comment

Originally posted by sangloo View Post
      working on some horses

What kind of game this will be? Some rodeo or wild west theme? Personaly i interseted how u making animations of horse, because i need horse movement anims in my project.

Comment

Originally posted by MiDaEm View Post
        Hair material test

DO WANT! How did you make this speculllaaaaarrr? Please, please share some knowledge :O

Comment

Having fun with rigging and dying
          SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
          Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Originally posted by MiDaEm View Post
            Hair material test

I can't find the right words to say how great this is and how much I want it, I'm going to have to let Frank Barone do it for me:

Comment

Revenge of Trishna Movements !

Movements demo of our student project "Revenge of Trishna"

http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=720874214700048

You can follow the project here : https://www.facebook.com/RevengeOfTrishna
              More info coming soon : http://www.hitsplaytime.fr/revengeoftrishna/
              Facebook Progress page : Homarttaco Facebook
              Artstation :Homart
              Portfolio: Homarttaco

UE4 Marketplace : RTS CARTOON ENVIRONMENT PACK

Comment

Originally posted by Minius View Post
                What kind of game this will be? Some rodeo or wild west theme? Personaly i interseted how u making animations of horse, because i need horse movement anims in my project.
                hey thanks for your interest, no it won't be a wild rodeo game but an asian zombie survival game it's on a vey big island so i made mount and the only mount i could make was a horse because the game take place n 18's so there is no cars ^^

Comment

Originally posted by sangloo View Post
                  hey thanks for your interest, no it won't be a wild rodeo game but an asian zombie survival game it's on a vey big island so i made mount and the only mount i could make was a horse because the game take place n 18's so there is no cars ^^
                  1800's and Z's....???

Wow, I had no idea! I saw your game before in a separate thread. But I never thought to ask about genre. It should be very interesting, because its going against the grain. So many Zombie games are set against twilight or in drab confined basements etc. Whereas, this is bright and light, open world and reminiscent of Europe or Spain a couple of hundred years ago... One to watch for sure...

Comment

thanks very kind from you hope it will be a good game right now the only thing i still need to work on is a melee combat system and ai, i already finished main character and almost zombie's design and level design is almost finished will share some new pictures in 2 or 3weeks as for horse animations i picked them from mixamo, i don't like a lot mixamo's aniamtion, but now you can tweak them in engine

Comment

3-4 week old video test from in editor of one of my terrains to be sold on the market place. Have to do some new vids tomorrow if get time, this was before finishing the close camera details and was only the low complexity four season uber shader terrain material. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by President View Post
                        Ahhhha ha ha haa haaaa....................seriously though how'd you do that....
                        it's amazing...Jealously gonna kill me on this one...
                        Way too cool...

is anybody else seeing this...how is this the only comment on this hair...
                        Originally posted by dzodzu View Post
                        DO WANT! How did you make this speculllaaaaarrr? Please, please share some knowledge :O
                        Originally posted by ioFlow Studios View Post
                        I can't find the right words to say how great this is and how much I want it, I'm going to have to let Frank Barone do it for me:
                        Thanks all

I post a thread about this WIP here https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ic-reflections

and new update

MizuGames.com | [FREE] My Hair material | My Twitter

Comment

The helmet from the "Protect the King" scene in Bravehearth. Needs some adjustments here and there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	1067427
                          System
                          ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
                          Artwork thread

Comment

Working on Action Hack and Slash game called The Protectors of Earth
                            latest update so far :

Gloves details:

thread https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ctors-of-Earth
                            My Facebook: Terror Entertainment

Comment

Nice details. Did you sculpt it yourself from scratch?
                              System
                              ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
                              Artwork thread

Comment

Originally posted by Minius View Post
                                Looks really high quality design. Must be you have some architectural background?
                                Can be promising shooter, if you keep that quality in entire game.
                                Thank you! No background in architecture, or any kind of modelling but learning the ropes is proving to be really fun and rewarding! The WIP you posted is looking great by the way- some awesome functionality in there!
                                ARTSTATION: https://www.artstation.com/artist/noisestorm

Comment

Working...
                                X